NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

Welcome to my slightly modded series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - End Of The Line. In this episode we venture out to a new town to explore and visit a few new Compo Pack POI's, including a self proclaimed Fancy Funeral Home that is crawling with Radiated Zombies!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to 7 Days To Die, But It's Horde Every Night & 10 Minute Days

I was bored of waiting for Alpha 20 so I decided to do a special video for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - Horde Every Night 7 & 10 Minute Days just to see what happens more than anything. Will we be able to get anything accomplished or will the horde be coming round to frequently? Let's see how this plays!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - Cool Apartments

Welcome to my slightly modded series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - End Of The Line. In this episode we raid some more Compo Pack POI's including a book shop, a medical building and some really cool looking Apartments with some very angry residents!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to 7 Days To Die, But It's Horde Every Night & 10 Minute Days - Part 2!

This is part 2 of the experiment where I was bored of waiting for Alpha 20 so I decided to do a special video for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - Horde Every Night 7 & 10 Minute Days. In this installment we discover that we are encountering wandering hordes roughly every 5 minutes on top of the horde every night. We also acquire something that will help our horde base immeasurably!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - Surprisingly Crazy Windmill
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dishong Day One - Start With Nothing!

Welcome back to 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6, in a bid to keep myself entertained as I await Alpha 20 I have decided to do a mini series taking on the Dishong Tower with no starter items, no starter quests and attempt to clear it starting on day one. This was inspired by something similar friend of the channel Frantic Dan has done previously, but we are not speed running, we are just doing it at a normal pace to see how long it will take and how viable it is.

Welcome back to 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6, in a bid to keep myself entertained as I await Alpha 20 I have decided to do a mini series taking on the Dishong Tower with no starter items, no starter quests and attempt to clear it starting on day one. In this episode we look to push on through the tower and we desperately need to find some sort of ranged weapon, will our luck be in or will the hordes of Zombies be too much for us?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - This Place Is Great
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dishong Day One - Start With Nothing! Part 3 Is Now Up!

Welcome back to 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6, in a bid to keep myself entertained as I await Alpha 20 I have decided to do a mini series taking on the Dishong Tower with no starter items, no starter quests and attempt to clear it starting on day one. In this episode we are on the home stretch, just a few more floors separate us and the end of this massive POI. Will the vultures get the best of us? Can we hang on the roof top?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - Compo Pack Lootin'

Welcome to my slightly modded series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - End Of The Line. In this episode we visit some cool Compo Pack POI's including a sandwich shop, a creep cornfield, a huge building and a gas station! We also look to grind some serious XP!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - Day 49 Horde
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to 7 Days To Die, But I Start With A Ridiculously High Game Stage

I was bored of waiting for Alpha 20 so I decided to do a special video for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - 7 Days To Die, but I start on a high game stage - just to see what happens more than anything. Will the good loot early game offset the tough enemies? How will this play?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Hospital Day One - Start With Nothing!

Welcome back to 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6, in a bid to keep myself entertained as I await Alpha 20 I have decided to do a mini series taking on the Tier 5 Hospital POI with no starter items, no starter quests and attempt to clear it starting on day one. Let's see how we fare during the start of this one!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to 7 Days To Die, But I Start With A Ridiculously High Game Stage - Part 2

I was bored of waiting for Alpha 20 so I decided to do a special video for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - 7 Days To Die, but I start on a high game stage . In this episode we are going to try and get some more questing and looting under us, but the Feral Radiated Zombies in every POI aren't making that easy!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Hospital Day One - Start With Nothing! Part 2

Welcome back to 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6, in a bid to keep myself entertained as I await Alpha 20 I have decided to do a mini series taking on the Tier 5 Hospital POI with no starter items, no starter quests and attempt to clear it starting on day one. In this episode we aim to get to the rooftop to see if we can clear this place!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to 7 Days To Die, But I Start With A Ridiculously High Game Stage - Part 3

I was bored of waiting for Alpha 20 so I decided to do a special video for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - 7 Days To Die, but I start on a high game stage . In this episode we need to quest some more, but we also desperately need some better tools and a radiated ridden hardware store presents a prime opportunity.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Crack-A-Book Day One - Start With Nothing!

Welcome back to 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6, in a bid to keep myself entertained as I await Alpha 20 I have decided to do a mini series taking on the Tier 5 Crack-A-Book Tower POI with no starter items, no starter quests and attempt to clear it starting on day one. Let's see how we fare during the start of this one!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to 7 Days To Die, But I Start With A Ridiculously High Game Stage - Part 4

I was bored of waiting for Alpha 20 so I decided to do a special video for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - 7 Days To Die, but I start on a high game stage . In this episode we work on unlocking the next tier of quest to hopefully get a new Trader, but we also run into trouble with a Feral Radiated Biker. Work also begins on the horde base for the upcoming horde!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Higashi Day One - Start With Nothing!

Welcome back to 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6, in a bid to keep myself entertained as I await Alpha 20 I have decided to do a mini series taking on the Tier 5 Higashi POI with no starter items, no starter quests and attempt to clear it starting on day one. Let's see how we fare during the start of this one!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to 7 Days To Die, But I Start With A Ridiculously High Game Stage - Horde Night!

I was bored of waiting for Alpha 20 so I decided to do a special video for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - 7 Days To Die, but I start on a high game stage . In this episode we frantically try to build our horde defense ready to take on the incredibly high game staged 64 max alive horde featuring Demos and Feral Radiated Wights. This is going to be insane!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - Episode One!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Higashi Day One - Start With Nothing - Part Two!

Welcome back to 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6, in a bid to keep myself entertained as I await Alpha 20 I have decided to do a mini series taking on the Tier 5 Higashi POI with no starter items, no starter quests and attempt to clear it starting on day one. In this episode we are on the home stretch and are fighting our way to the rooftop! Let's see if we can leave in one piece.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - Episode Two!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Shamway Day One - Start With Nothing

Welcome back to 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6, in a bid to keep myself entertained as I await Alpha 20 I have decided to do a mini series taking on the Tier 5 Shamway Factory POI with no starter items, no starter quests and attempt to clear it starting on day one. Let's see how we fare during the start of this one!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - The First Horde