NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 55 - Will The New Base Be Horde Ready?
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 56 - My First Demo Horde Night!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Dash Or Smash! It's time for the day 56 horde featuring our first Demolisher zombies! We will be taking on horde night in our new horde base which is designed to rain pipeys and grenades on them, let's see how we get on!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 57 - Desert Loot Trip
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 58 - Explorey Looty Time
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 59 - Oh Hi Feral Radiated Cop

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Dash Or Smash! It's episode 59 and its time to do the Trader loop, we have A LOT of good stuff to sell, so let's see if we can earn over 100k dukes! We also run into a couple of Feral Radiated Cops, lets see how that turns out!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pyromaniacs - Duo Permadeath Multiplayer - Episode 14! Horde Night!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 60 - Steel Sledge Vs 2 Zombie Bears

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Dash Or Smash! Episode 61 sees us heading back to the Snow City full of great places to loot! Bears, Mountain Lions, Wolves and Lumberjacks aplenty! Let's see what good stuff we can get with our high game stage!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 62 - Watch Your Step
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 63 - Day 63 Horde - Demo Man Vs Demos
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Horde Every Night (HEN) - Duo Permadeath & Friendly Fire On - Episode 1 Now Up!

Welcome to our new multiplayer series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Horde Every Night! 
Its episode 1 of a brand new series and in this one Ellenoria learns about the challenge we will be facing - we need to find a POI, secure it and call it home for the series, how many zombies will we get on night 1?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 64 - Loot Run & Runway
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 66 - Taking Risks in the Snow Biome!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Dash Or Smash! This is a busy episode as we explore the snow biome and take on Bears, Mountain Lions, Wolves and Lumberjacks! We also go looting and run into several Feral Radiated Wights and Feral Radiated Cops! And then some relaxing building to finish things off!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Horde Every Night (HEN) - Duo Permadeath & Friendly Fire On - Episode 3 Now Up!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 67 - Still Smashin'

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Dash Or Smash! In this one we start to sell some of our huge collection of loot to the Traders to make as many Dukes as we can before this series ends! We also do some fun looting with our high game stage - Which means great loot and tough enemies!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Special Multiplayer Episode - Custom Dungeon Crawl - The Final Stand!

Welcome to a very special multiplayer episode of 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - The Final Stand! Dezil has been kind enough to build a custom dungeon crawl across multiple POI's where he will be spawning enemies on us along the way, including plenty of Demolishers for all you Demo fans! We have to follow the path, defeat the enemies and make our Final Stand! We are joined by Yorkshirepuds Gaming, The Epic Spire, Demandred1957 and Sinulab! Their links are in the video description for their POV!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 68 - 1st Person Motorcycle Glitch, Traders & Looting!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 69 - Second To Last Episode! Bonus Horde Night!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Dash Or Smash! It's episode 69, and we are throwing in a bonus horde night so we can use our horde base with the traps turned on this time and test it against the Demos! We also make a ton of Dukes and name our crafting base at long last! Bring on the Demolishers!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Horde Every Night (HEN) - Duo Permadeath & Friendly Fire On - Episode 5 - Breach!

Welcome to our new multiplayer series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Horde Every Night! Its episode 5 and we look to smash out some quests to get some much needed supplies and dukes! We of course also take on the horde, who manage to breach our horde base- will we manage to hold out and survive the night?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 70 - Series Finale! Day 70 Horde Out On The Street!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Dash Or Smash! It's the series finale and we are taking the day 70 horde out on the street! We get a a close up look at the Demo Zombies! It's 64 max alive and it's my first time trying this, but with various buffs and perks I think we can make it work!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - New Series! - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 1!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! It's episode 1 of our brand new series! We have turned the difficulty and challenge up another notch this time by going up to Survivalist difficulty and Zombies now always sprint, night or day. We are also exploring another skill tree and will be primarily doing an agility build. Let's see how we handle ourselves!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 2 - Big Bad Dire Wolf!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 3 - Fast Biker!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Horde Every Night (HEN) - Duo Permadeath & Friendly Fire On - Episode 7 Now Up!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 7 - Melee Horde Night