NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this one we stealth clear our last tier 5 quest, the other Factory! Always tough, always full of action and always full of trouble! Let's see if we do this one before the morning bell.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 52 - Steady On, Soldier
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 53 - Hi Mr Radiated

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this one we loot some places, run into some Feral Radiated zombies and look to get some oil shale so we can craft some much needed gas to fuel our chainsaw, auger & motorcycle.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 54 - Building A New Horde Base

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we start with a quick loot in the next town over, and then we do some base building in an effort to get a horde base ready for day 56, and we are going with a different design this time.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 55 - Setting Traps at the New Base

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this one we set up some electric fence posts and do some more base building on our new horde base. We also visit a couple of Traders and run through the Water Works!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 56 - Day 56 Horde. Fish in a Barrel.

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we are in a race against time to get our new horde base ready, which means some last minute base building before horde night! Bring on the Day 56 Horde!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 57 - Great Loot Run!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we head out looting, clearing out a few POI's in efficient fashion using our compound bow, crossbow, machete and desert vulture. We also find an amazing item that I've been wanting to loot for a long, long time.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 58 - Treasures & Tribulations
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 59 - Unfinished Business

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we return to The Hospital for a Tier 5 quest, we didn't do a great job of it last time so we have some unfinished business! We get into a scrape with a Feral Radiated Soldier along the way!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 60 - 2 Big Bad Dudes
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 61 - Get Outta My Way

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we visit Trader Bob over in the Desert, and he has an item I've desperately been wanting - it's a time crunch to get home, get the dukes and back - out of my way Zombies!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 62 - Looting & Base Repairs

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this one we head out looting in our shiny new Gyrocopter, find ourselves battling Feral Radiated Zombies, and we find the time to make sure our horde base is fully repaired ahead of tomorrows horde!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 63 - Demo Time - Day 63 Horde

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! It's time for the day 63 horde, featuring Demolisher Zombies for the first time this series. How will our horde base cope with Demos? We also finally name our crafting base and even find time to loot a couple of places.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 64 - Get Out of my Face
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 65 - Discovering The Wasteland

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we go and loot an untouched town and discover the wasteland in the process! We also make the questionable decision to take on a bear with just a machete and a bow!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 66 - Burnt Forest Friends
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 67 - Wise Guys

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we take our Gyrocopter out for a spin, and aim to make a lot of Dukes with all the loot we've accumulated. How much will we make? We also find the time to loot a couple of places and do some upgrading to the crafting base.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 68 - Desert Lootin'

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we head out to a desert town to get some loot! We encounter several Feral Radiated enemies, get into some scrapes and take on plenty of pesky vultures.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 69 - Rough Day

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we head out on our final loot run before the series ends, and we encounter several feral radiated enemies, a screamer, suffer debuffs and generally have a rough day!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 70 - Series Finale! 64 Max Alive Day 70 Horde Out in the Street!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! It's the final episode, and in this one we are taking the day 70 horde on out in the street, with plenty of radiated zombies, dogs, vultures and Demos to contend with. Let's see if we can go out with a bang! And not the Demolisher kind.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - One Wide Base - Multiplayer - Duo Permadeath - Friendly Fire On - Episode 2 - Trapped

Welcome to our new multiplayer series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - One Wide Base. In this episode we do some questing in a bid to get out of our narrow base. I complain a lot about the fact we can only have a base that's one block wide on the inside. Oh - and we get trapped underground by Ferals & a Dire Wolf. All fun and games!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane Difficulty/Always Nightmare - Episode 1 Now Up!

Welcome to episode 1 of my new series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Pure Insanity, insane difficulty & Zombies are always nightmare speed! In this episode we simply need to find our Trader, set up a base and try and get our feet under us as we play on the highest difficulty with the fastest Zombie run speeds - and we're going to try to do it with as little cheese as possible. Let's see how long we can last!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - Episode 1 Now Up!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die modded with Darkness Falls - Alpha 19! It's episode 1 so we need to get our feet under us and focus on getting started with this mod. There's a lot of change and we need to adapt quickly if we are going to survive.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 2 - Chaotic Day

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Pure Insanity, insane difficulty & Zombies are always nightmare speed! In this episode things get chaotic as we try to get a few quests done, will we get overwhelmed by the Zombies or can we make it through?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - Episode 2 - Evil Art Gallery

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die modded with Darkness Falls - Alpha 19! In this episode we need some good gear, some dukes and some food. Only one thing for it - Trader quests! They send me to an Art Gallery, and I do not have a pleasant time!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 7 - Melee Horde Night