NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - Edited 7 Days To Die Gameplay - Christmas Horde Special!

Welcome to a Horde Night Christmas Special on 7 Days To Die Alpha 19. We are taking on the horde with our friend The Epic Spire in these amazing festive bases that Dezil has built. Dezil put all this together and had a little help with the base building from all the people listed in the video description, be sure to check them all out as well as their versions of this event! 

We are on insane difficulty, no repairing allowed, super high game stage, and we are kitted out with great gear - let's have some festive fun!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - Edited 7 Days To Die Gameplay - Dash Or Smash - Always Run! Ep 35! Building the Crafting Base & Day 35 Horde

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Dash Or Smash! It's episode 35, which means its time for the day 35 horde. Let's see how our base does with its blade traps, electric fence posts and dart traps! We also do some building on our crafting base, and look to upgrade as much of our horde base as possible to concrete.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - Edited 7 Days To Die Gameplay - Multiplayer - Duo Permadeath - Friendly Fire On - Pyromaniacs Episode 6!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - Edited 7 Days To Die Gameplay - Dash Or Smash - Always Run! Ep 36 - Look Who Finally Decided To Show Up!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - Edited 7 Days To Die Gameplay - Dash Or Smash - Always Run! Ep 37 - Savage Encounters
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - Edited 7 Days To Die Gameplay - Dash Or Smash - Always Run! Ep 38 - Evil Shamway Factory

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Dash Or Smash! It's episode 38 and quite simply its time for us to take on the Shamway Factory! It's a hard Tier V quest, and our game stage is up there so we should see some pretty crazy stuff. This one is gonna be tough!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - Edited 7 Days To Die Gameplay - Dash Or Smash - Always Run! Ep 39 - Jail Break
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - Edited 7 Days To Die Gameplay - Dash Or Smash - Always Run! Ep 40 - We Are Airborne
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - Edited 7 Days To Die Gameplay - Dash Or Smash - Always Run! Ep 41 - Looting Machine
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - Multiplayer 7 Days To Die Gameplay - Duo Permadeath - Friendly Fire On - Pyromaniac Challenge! Episode 8 - Chaotic Questing
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 42. Horde Night Featuring Grenades!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Dash Or Smash episode 42! We need to do some base building before the horde arrives and move one of our blade traps across to the other side of the hallway, we also work on our crafting base a little. Let's see how we handle this horde night!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 43. Loot City!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 44. Boom! Tier V Quest.

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Dash Or Smash! It's episode 44 and its time for another Tier V quest, the last one we have to take on is the SG Messiah Factory. This one has ended us in a previous series, but this time I have some secret weapons, will we make it this time?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 45. Looting & Building
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 46 - Welcome To Clearsville

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Dash Or Smash! It's episode 46 and we have some Traders to visit. We also uncover a new town and decide to start a project to clear every POI one by one. We also do some more building work on the base including a new drawbridge entrance.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 47 - Alright Feral Wight
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pyromaniacs - Duo Permadeath Multiplayer - Episode 10!

Welcome to our new multiplayer series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Pyromaniacs! It's episode 10 and we do a couple of quests and finally do some much needed inventory management! I also go on a rescue mission as Ellenoria is faced with a running horde.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 48 - Continuing Clearsville

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Dash Or Smash! It's episode 48, the day before horde night and we have some more looting to do over at Clearsville! Our game stage is high now, which means good loot but we are starting to get Feral Wights in every POI so this should be interesting. We also need to mine a lot of stone to catch up on concrete production!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 49 - Horde Night is Booming!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 50 - Almost Clear(sville)
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 51 - Looting. Building. Screamers. Feral Radiateds.
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 52 - Fired Up

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Dash Or Smash! It's episode 52 and we need to load up the 4x4 and visit the Traders because we have a lot of stuff to sell! We also do a spot of looting and work on building the new horde base a little!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dash Or Smash, Always Run! Ep 53 - Working on the New Horde Base
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pyromaniacs - Duo Permadeath Multiplayer - Episode 12!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 7 - Melee Horde Night