Castle for Sale. Inquire Inside. If you dare!

Lookin great Toban, ty for sharing.  If you haven't already done so try exporting the castle to prefab to see if it will let u.  That way there is a chance you can save it for future Alpha iterations.  Its a very nice build.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Lookin great Toban, ty for sharing.  If you haven't already done so try exporting the castle to prefab to see if it will let u.  That way there is a chance you can save it for future Alpha iterations.  Its a very nice build.

Thanks Laz. Yeah, I'm gonna try that for sure. I'm gonna check out some Videos on Youtube to see if there is a tutorial lol. I've never done anything like that before. I'd love to have some of my castles saved. hehe. 

If you know of any good tutorials on it and have a link, I'd really appreciate it mate.

Thanks

23 minutes ago, Toban said:

Thanks Laz. Yeah, I'm gonna try that for sure. I'm gonna check out some Videos on Youtube to see if there is a tutorial lol. I've never done anything like that before. I'd love to have some of my castles saved. hehe. 

If you know of any good tutorials on it and have a link, I'd really appreciate it mate.

Thanks

This is an older video but should still be relevant.  The game does'nt handle well large prefabs but it is still worth a shot to try.  Exporting is relatively easy, placing back into a new map can be trickier.  However that is a story for another day....:)

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

This is an older video but should still be relevant.  The game does'nt handle well large prefabs but it is still worth a shot to try.  Exporting is relatively easy, placing back into a new map can be trickier.  However that is a story for another day....:)

Awesome. Thank you mate. I'll give it a try. I don't think the large castle is gonna be easy to export, but the other two and the new one I just finished should be a bit easier.

Thanks once again. 👍

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...