Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Pichii

Pichii

On 8/15/2020 at 8:25 AM, Rabbitslovecactus said:

What do you guys think the Fun Pimps will do? 

Cheers!

A20 as its already been announced. (Vehicle+mods update! Yeet!)
Main Story quests are also supposed to be landing in A20 or 21.
They also said they are aiming for gold release about 2nd or 3rd quarter next year if all goes well. (AKA, 2 years+)
They still have some development they want to do in regards to adding new items and balance but, they are done with the big, long streaks of no updates. :D
I personally cannot wait for more optimizations so I can play the game on full GFX for once. x'D

Pichii

Pichii

Cheers!

A20 as its already been announced. (Vehicle+mods update! Yeet!)
They also said they are aiming for gold release about 2nd or 3rd quarter next year if all goes well. (AKA, 2 years+)
They still have some development they want to do in regards to adding new items and balance but, they are done with the big, long streaks of no updates. :D
I personally cannot wait for more optimizations so I can play the game on full GFX for once. x'D

Pichii

Pichii

Cheers!

A20 as its already been announced.

Pichii

Pichii

Cheers!

A20 as its already been announced.