Looking for a Grass Cutter

Wrathlan

2 hours ago, Life_For_Dead said:

Or just mod for grass to can be pickup and/or a mod to reduce the spawn of any grass (& tree)! xDDD

I reduce grass/tree spawn in all biome & I win a +/-15 FPS

A no grass mod would be perfect, is there one?

On 8/20/2020 at 3:23 PM, Gouki said:

I just did this, generating less grass in biomes can also be done mod.

A19.0_2020-08-19_22-29-05.jpg

What file has the grass spawn amount?

On 8/20/2020 at 9:49 AM, Life_For_Dead said:

Or just mod for grass to can be pickup and/or a mod to reduce the spawn of any grass (& tree)! xDDD

I reduce grass/tree spawn in all biome & I win a +/-15 FPS

Just now, Wrathlan said:

What file has the grass spawn amount?

If you're interested, I'll upload the mod in a while to collect the grass and tomorrow I'll make the mod with less grass and share it.

On 8/20/2020 at 3:57 AM, Wrathlan said:

It's maybe possible for no grass but I never try it because need a little grass for some craft...

I already see with some externe website a mod who reduce & turn off all grass in all biome, but of course except grass with prefab...

But not really need a mod, you can do yourself, just make a save of biomes.xml before, open the one with Notepad++ & search grass & change all line grass who have prob="xxx" by prob="0.001"

In single no problem, but if you play on server or join a coop, both must mod own their side to take effect because you are not the hosted of the map, but need a new game or delete all region in save folder except the region where is your base... I always mod myself biome/rwgmixer before do a true gameplay so I don't use the second way but there's already some post here to explain where to find your base region files...

Archived