Fast Travel Between Traders

Fast Travel Between Traders  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want fast travel in the game?

hmm so you can check all revealed traders instantly whenever they refresh  to make chasing specific items ridiculously easy with  0 time investment?  .... nope thats just ridiculous gamebreaking idea

traveling between traders  not knowing if they offer anything you Insert other media want is part of gameplay

Edited by alanea (see edit history)

Voted no.
If your playing single player it kinda could be implemented,I guess, using up food, water, time, etc. But then there also should be added other stuff like a chance that your "suddenly" infected because on your way to the trader you came accross zombies. Fast Travel should become risky just like you would travel normally or even more risky than normal. This all would be too much work for something that wouldn't work in multiplayer anyway.

Right now people just gotta do with the vehicles and stuff, which are all good enough in my opinion, love making the zombies flying with those rides hehe.
But in multiplayer, if people are too lazy to get to a trader maybe they can ask for a ride from someone with a 4x4 in exhange for some coin or something.

I voted no. I think it would just cheapen the time management aspect of the game and it seems cheesy to me. 

In my opinion fast travel in 7DTD would just be a lazy way to satisfy the need for instant gratification without having to put in any actual time, thought or effort.

Edited by Aesir (see edit history)