Edit History

AtomicUs5000

AtomicUs5000

17 minutes ago, Dracula said:

TFP are going to stop you.

They take an aggressive stance towards avoiding the horde; never understood why.  I think they've gone too far with redone AI, digging/swimming zombies, etc.

I don't particularly care about it; but they sure seem to.

What I meant is, nobody is going to stop you from playing that way in the current version.
In order to understand why, you would have to look at things from the perspective of the developers. Imagine spending 10 years working on some game. You're making puzzles to solve, enemies to defeat, impressive and unique game mechanics. This is your soul, your pride and joy, all of your effort and expertise brought to fruition in a single project and you can't wait to show the world all that you have done. Someone starts up the game, digs three blocks down, places a block on their head, and says "I win"

AtomicUs5000

AtomicUs5000

10 minutes ago, Dracula said:

They take an aggressive stance towards avoiding the horde; never understood why.  I think they've gone too far with redone AI, digging/swimming zombies, etc.

What I meant is, nobody is going to stop you from playing that way in the current version.
In order to understand why, you would have to look at things from the perspective of the developers. Imagine spending 10 years working on some game. You're making puzzles to solve, enemies to defeat, impressive and unique game mechanics. This is your soul, your pride and joy, and of your effort and expertise brought to fruition in a single project and you can't wait to show the world all that you have done. Someone starts up the game, digs three blocks down, places a block on their head, and says "I win"

AtomicUs5000

AtomicUs5000

Just now, Dracula said:

In order to understand why, you would have to look at things from the perspective of the developers. Imagine spending 10 years working on some game. You're making puzzles to solves, enemies to defeat, impressive and unique game mechanics. This is your soul, your pride and joy, and of your effort and expertise brought to fruition in a single project and you can't wait to show the world all that you have done. Someone starts up the game, digs three blocks down, places a block on their head, and says "I win"