Jump to content
NordicTraveler

Alpha 19 Arrows not showing up

Recommended Posts

Arrows are not showing up on the Compound bow, compound crossbow, and mid tier bow. They show up once the arrow hits target, but then they float in the air. You can collect the arrows from body, and the arrows still hit target and do damage. Functions are all working correctly, it is just a visual bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh good, not just me then.

Went on for the first time in a few days and had exactly the same issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plus, when they do show up they are bright unshadowed models as in when I'm in a dark indoors the bolt/arrow is very brightly textured.

 

Now they are indivisible !!  😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, NordicTraveler said:

Arrows are not showing up on the Compound bow, compound crossbow, and mid tier bow. They show up once the arrow hits target, but then they float in the air. You can collect the arrows from body, and the arrows still hit target and do damage. Functions are all working correctly, it is just a visual bug.

I have it happening with the primitive bow also. I love the dancing arrow visual though when they stay where the Zed was hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KennyBMallNinja said:

I have it happening with the primitive bow also. I love the dancing arrow visual though when they stay where the Zed was hit.

It was not happening to me on the primative bow, but i need to check. At may be due to the very latest update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NordicTraveler said:

It was not happening to me on the primative bow, but i need to check. At may be due to the very latest update.

It is not game breaking but certainly can be a bit of a distraction. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

happening for myself and one other, in both our solo worlds and on a server. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same. I have been doing most of my run with arrows and it really breaks immersion. I'm gonna take a break until its fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, KennyBMallNinja said:

I have it happening with the primitive bow also. I love the dancing arrow visual though when they stay where the Zed was hit.

same here :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This issue was resolved in b180. If you are still having the issue, be sure that you have wiped previous saves, and verified the client files. Also ensure that you are not using any mods by deleting the Mods folder if it exists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...