Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Pyrokar

Pyrokar

EDIT: Found the Discord, will be looking there. Sorry.

Hi and happy holidays to all of you! First I have to say, I love your mods and have been waiting for this for years.

Are there any tutorials on how to add your own texture arrays with this? I know how to add custom models to the game thanks to xyth's videos, but i do not know how to shape the texture arrays that they can be used by your mod when exported as a unitty3d file.

Would be grateful for any kind of help. Sorry if this is the wrong place, this is my first post here.

Best regards and stay safe :)

Pyrokar

Pyrokar

Hi and happy holidays to all of you! First I have to say, I love your mods and have been waiting for this for years.

Are there any tutorials on how to add your own texture arrays with this? I know how to add custom models to the game thanks to xyth's videos, but i do not know how to shape the texture arrays that they can be used by your mod when exported as a unitty3d file.

Would be grateful for any kind of help. Sorry if this is the wrong place, this is my first post here.

Best regards and stay safe :)