Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I don't usually share my mods but haven't seen anyone post any like these so thought someone would enjoy them. Feel free to change and expand on them as you see fit.

 

Incendiary Rounds modlet. Adds a gun mod that will randomly set fire to zombies. Basically burning shaft mod but for ranged. Mod and Schematic can be found in loot and at traders. 

Toad_IncendiaryRounds.zip

 

Charismatic Nature modlet. My friends and I had an issue with the perk using up all our food because of the health bump and healing, so I changed the 20 health to 20% stamina regen. Also added another tier that adds 20% reload and sprint speed.

 Toad_CharismaticNature.zip

 

Boots modlet. Adds cosmetic boots mods to the game. Work the same as the cowboy hat and ball cap mods. Craftable with the boots of your choice and a sewing kit. Does not include hazmat.

Toad_Boots.zip

 

Vehicle Mods modlet. Enables the Vehicle mods the Fun Pimps have in-game. Adds them to loot and to traders. Surprisingly I haven't seen anyone else do this yet it was one of the first things I modded for A19. I'm sure a bunch of others did too. Added to traders and in loot. 

Toad_VehicleMods.zip

 

Door Smasher Mod modlet. Since using compopack I grew tired of spending so much time beating through doors. So I made this it gives 200% damage bonus to doors on whatever melee tool you put it on I prefer the steel axe. An unintended side effect is it also works on safes. Mod and Schematic can be found in loot and at trader.

Toad_DoorSmasher.zip

Edited by AnsontheToad
added Door Smasher (see edit history)
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I considered doing something like your (EDIT - Forgot the r in your) incendiary rounds modlet for myself. Thanks for sharing this before I spent time on it.

Edited by LionsDen (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, LionsDen said:

I considered doing something like your (EDIT - Forgot the r in your) incendiary rounds modlet for myself. Thanks for sharing this before I spent time on it.

Glad I could help lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not certain exactly what the vehicles mod is supposed to do but it contains no functional alteration that would change the vehicle beyond its economic value.  Missing a file maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It adds the vehicle mods Vehicle speed mod, Fuel saver, light mod, and vehicle mega mod into loot and be sold at traders. They are vanilla mods but were disabled by the fun pimps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

installed incendiary rounds mod on alpha 19 stable but does not seem to be working? Not appearing at all in craft menu

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AnsontheToad said:

Does it show up in the creative menu? 

Not sure as dont play creative mode. Only SP survivor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you hit F1 and type in cm it will enable the Creative menu then U will bring it up. You should see the mod and the schematic in there. If not the mod didn't get installed correctly. Also when you hit F1 if you scroll up you should see a line that says Loaded Mod: Toad - Incendiary Rounds (1.0)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2020 at 8:46 AM, Crymson said:

Not certain exactly what the vehicles mod is supposed to do but it contains no functional alteration that would change the vehicle beyond its economic value.  Missing a file maybe?

This is exactly what I found, nowhere in the code is there anything that modifies the vehicle itself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The modlet does not modify any vehicles itself. It simply adds the in game mods for vehicles that were disabled back into the game. The Vehicle Speed Mod, Fuel Saver Mod, Vehicle Mega Mod, and the Vehicle Light Mod. They are all fully functional maybe just not balanced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2020 at 7:59 PM, AnsontheToad said:

If you hit F1 and type in cm it will enable the Creative menu then U will bring it up. You should see the mod and the schematic in there. If not the mod didn't get installed correctly. Also when you hit F1 if you scroll up you should see a line that says Loaded Mod: Toad - Incendiary Rounds (1.0)

Hi Toad, did as you suggested.. ram CM mode... nada. Nothing showing for your mod I'm afraid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nickuk01 said:

Hi Toad, did as you suggested.. ram CM mode... nada. Nothing showing for your mod I'm afraid

Ok. Something must have gone wrong with install. Make sure you unzip the file and place the Toad_IncendiaryRounds folder into your Mods folder in your Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die folder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AnsontheToad said:

Ok. Something must have gone wrong with install. Make sure you unzip the file and place the Toad_IncendiaryRounds folder into your Mods folder in your Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die folder. 

Hey Toad, yeah double checked that. Have about 20 other modlets in my mods folder and they all work fine so not sure what going on but don't think have messed up the install?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2020 at 1:30 PM, nickuk01 said:

I see your using DMT. Are you putting my mod in the folder with the DMT mods? I haven't used DMT myself so am unsure but I can see my mod was not loaded. My mod normally should go in the Mods folder located in the main steamapps/common/7 Days To Die folder. Screenshot_4.png.d57fbcb8edb7397091c429b56bad976d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am using DMT but before starting to use DMT i was just using standard modlets in the mod folder as you say. They all seemed to work except yours for some reason?

 

Just out of interest if try again what does it appear under in the craft recipes... is it just "mod" or "incendiary" or "ammo"?

Edited by nickuk01 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey toad so I started fresh vanilla game with just your mod and it does appear. Poss one of my other mods may have messed with it? I will continue testing and see if find a clash. Thanks dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nickuk01 said:

Hey toad so I started fresh vanilla game with just your mod and it does appear. Poss one of my other mods may have messed with it? I will continue testing and see if find a clash. Thanks dude

So after some initial testing it plays ok if no DMT. When launching as standalone modlet through 7d2d launcher it does work but oddly the launcher says modlet not installed (which it is) in the manage modlets section and also refers to it as toad-incendiary instead of toad_incendiary. Dont know if that issue? However it does show ingame when use launcher. However after install any DMT mod it does not want to load your modlet and it does not appear in game. Shame as looks a cool mod but cant use it at mo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nickuk01 said:

So after some initial testing it plays ok if no DMT. When launching as standalone modlet through 7d2d launcher it does work but oddly the launcher says modlet not installed (which it is) in the manage modlets section and also refers to it as toad-incendiary instead of toad_incendiary. Dont know if that issue? However it does show ingame when use launcher. However after install any DMT mod it does not want to load your modlet and it does not appear in game. Shame as looks a cool mod but cant use it at mo.

Thanks for letting me know. I will download and test with DMT and see if I can fix issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...