Edit History

crapass

crapass

On 8/30/2020 at 11:42 PM, Laz Man said:

If you have access to debug mode (type "dm" in console) then you can press F3 to bring up menu that states the POI name that you are standing in.

Fabulous. Thank you.

I'll edit this list as I play

Good ones:

xcostum_Strip_Mall_Large_shops(by_Hydroponic) Varied buildings add some flavor to the otherwise single structure, single purpose POIs. Maybe a little loot heavy. edit I missed so much loot. Extremely loot heavy. Good concept, but waaaaaay too much loot in that shotgun messiah.

xcostum_WaterPark1(by_NAGGcommunity) - Good one. Nice variety, interesting and creative design.

xcostum_ModernArtGallery(by_Pille_TopMinder)  Nice, big art gallery. It's all very well done, especially the MC Escher section. But it needs an adjustment to either Tier 4 or Tier 5. This is way too big and involved for Tier 3 quests compared to other Tier 3 POIs.

xcostum_Lost_Joels(pseudo-trader)(by_DMC) - An overrun Trader outpost full of zombos. Good flavor for the world.

Bad POIs

xcostum_Nicehouse(by_BigC90210) (glass house from the previous page) . No loot, no zombies which makes Clear missions impossible, hard to navigate because of all the clear glass blocks/invisible walls all over the place. This is just a vanity house someone built, not a point of interest for players to explore and/or plunder. It needs some zombie spawns, at the very least, so Clear and Fetch/Clear missions are possible to complete.

xcostum_Bookstore(by_Kayido) - Small crack a book, no lootable bookshelves, no way inside without smashing walls, high HP blocks, or breaking locked reinforced doors. One loot box on the roof, only way up is a ladder behind a high HP door and fence.  It lacks the clear, unobstructed points of entry common in newer stock POIs. There's no reason to enter the building. Place a frame, hop over the fence, climb the ladder, open the roof box, then ignore the interior.

crapass

crapass

If you have access to debug mode (type "dm" in console) then you can press F3 to bring up menu that states the POI name that you are standing in.

Fabulous. Thank you.

Good ones:

xcostum_Strip_Mall_Large_shops(by_Hydroponic) Varied buildings add some flavor to the otherwise single structure, single purpose POIs. Maybe a little loot heavy. edit I missed so much loot. Extremely loot heavy. Good concept, but waaaaaay too much loot in that shotgun messiah.

xcostum_WaterPark1(by_NAGGcommunity) - Good one. Nice variety, interesting and creative design.

xcostum_ModernArtGallery(by_Pille_TopMinder)  Nice, big art gallery. It's all very well done, especially the MC Escher section. But it needs an adjustment to either Tier 4 or Tier 5. This is way too big and involved for Tier 3 quests compared to other Tier 3 POIs.

Bad POIs

xcostum_Nicehouse(by_BigC90210) (glass house from the previous page) . No loot, no zombies which makes Clear missions impossible, hard to navigate because of all the clear glass blocks/invisible walls all over the place. This is just a vanity house someone built, not a point of interest for players to explore and/or plunder. It needs some zombie spawns, at the very least, so Clear and Fetch/Clear missions are possible to complete.

xcostum_Bookstore(by_Kayido) - Small crack a book, no lootable bookshelves, no way inside without smashing walls, high HP blocks, or breaking locked reinforced doors. One loot box on the roof, only way up is a ladder behind a high HP door and fence.  It lacks the clear, unobstructed points of entry common in newer stock POIs. There's no reason to enter the building. Place a frame, hop over the fence, climb the ladder, open the roof box, then ignore the interior.

crapass

crapass

Fabulous. Thank you.

Good ones:

xcostum_ModernArtGallery(by_Pille_TopMinder)  Nice, big art gallery. But it needs an adjustment to either Tier 4 or Tier 5. This is way too big and involved for Tier 3 quests compared to other Tier 3 POIs.

Bad POIs

crapass

crapass

Fabulous. Thank you.

Good ones:

Bad POIs

crapass

crapass

22 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Fabulous. Thank you.

Good ones:

Bad POIs

crapass

crapass

19 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Fabulous. Thank you.

Good ones:

xcostum_Strip_Mall_Large_shops(by_Hydroponic) Varied buildings add some flavor to the otherwise single structure, single purpose POIs. Maybe a little loot heavy. edit I missed so much loot. Extremely loot heavy. Good concept, but way too much loot.

Bad POIs

crapass

crapass

19 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Fabulous. Thank you.

Good ones:

xcostum_Strip_Mall_Large_shops(by_Hydroponic) Varied buildings add some flavor to the otherwise single structure, single purpose POIs. Maybe a little loot heavy.

Bad POIs

crapass

crapass

17 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Fabulous. Thank you.

Bad POIs

crapass

crapass

Fabulous. Thank you.

Bad POIs

xcostum_Bookstore(by_Kayido) - Small crack a book, no lootable bookshelves, no way inside without smashing walls, high HP blocks, or breaking locked reinforced doors (assuming we're going by newer POI designs with intended and clear points of entry). One loot box on the roof, only way up is a ladder behind a high HP door and fence.

crapass

crapass

Fabulous. Thank you.

Bad POIs

xcostum_Bookstore(by_Kayido) - Small crack a book, no lootable bookshelves, no way inside without smashing walls, high HP blocks, or breaking a locked reinforced door. One loot box on the roof, only way up is a ladder behind a high HP door and fence.

crapass

crapass

1 minute ago, Laz Man said:

Fabulous. Thank you.