Edit History

crapass

crapass

Say I'm running through a POI and I like it, or hate it; how do I find out which one it is, so I can mark it down? Is there a console command or some kind of information/debug panel that displays the occupied area?

---edit---

I know I can use the POI teleporter to tour them, but that doesn't help in identifying POIs during actual gameplay.

One I can remember off the top of my head that bummed me out was a strange open design house with a lot of clear glass blocks all over the place that made it hard to navigate because I was constantly running into invisible walls, no loot to speak of, wooden blocks painted to look like lootable objects, and no zombie spawns making the Clear quest I was on impossible to complete.

I have a dozen or so more near my current base that are overly plentiful with loot, more that would benefit from minor tweaks like unlocking a few of the reinforced doors, others with no clear path into the poi short of smashing high HP walls/doors/fences, and others that just have no purpose like glass house up there. Once I can figure out how to identify them I'll start compiling a list.

crapass

crapass

Say I'm running through a POI and I like it, or hate it; how do I find out which one it is, so I can mark it down? Is there a console command or some kind of information/debug panel that displays the occupied area?

---edit---

I know I can use the POI teleporter to tour them, but that doesn't work to find things during actual gameplay.

One I can remember off the top of my head that bummed me out was a strange open design house with a lot of clear glass blocks all over the place that made it hard to navigate because I was constantly running into invisible walls, no loot to speak of, wooden blocks painted to look like lootable objects, and no zombie spawns making the Clear quest I was on impossible to complete.

I have a dozen or so more near my current base that are overly plentiful with loot, more that would benefit from minor tweaks like unlocking a few of the reinforced doors, others with no clear path into the poi short of smashing high HP walls/doors/fences, and others that just have no purpose like glass house up there. Once I can figure out how to identify them I'll start compiling a list.

crapass

crapass

Say I'm running through a POI and I like it, or hate it; how do I find out which one it is, so I can mark it down? Is there a console command or some kind of information/debug panel that displays the occupied area? I know I can use the POI teleporter to tour them, but that doesn't work to find things during actual gameplay.

crapass

crapass