Edit History

sinda

sinda

alpha 16-17 was the worst for community pois, not just the block conversions that had to happen, the paint ID changes were brutal. especially the textures that were "new" that replaced old textures. it was blackscreen tv, metal cabinets, and closets everywhere. that's what made a lot of pois look so shabby.
17-18 was mainly block conversions, 18-19 was pretty tame, in comparison. it's more block additions that happened this time.

all the "empty" versions of blocks they've added are fantastic for filling areas with eye candy, without having to turn places into loot pinatas just for them to look good.

and people that think "man, i wish i could build a poi, but can't", should think about some of your old favorites in compo that could just use a fresh eye to decorate them. decorating is MUCH easier than building and very fun and relaxing if you're not poor magoli with hundreds to think of at once. if even 10 people re-decorated 1 poi each, it's a huge boon for everyone, imo.

sinda

sinda

alpha 16-17 was the worst for community pois, not just the block conversions that had to happen, the paint ID changes were brutal. especially the textures that were "new" that replaced old textures. it was blackscreen tv, metal cabinets, and closets everywhere. that's what made a lot of pois look so shabby.
17-18 was main block conversions, 18-19 was pretty tame, in comparison. it's more block additions that happened this time.

all the "empty" versions of blocks they've added are fantastic for filling areas with eye candy, without having to turn places into loot pinatas just for them to look good.

and people that think "man, i wish i could build a poi, but can't", should think about some of your old favorites in compo that could just use a fresh eye to decorate them. decorating is MUCH easier than building and very fun and relaxing if you're not poor magoli with hundreds to think of at once. if even 10 people re-decorated 1 poi, it's a huge boon for everyone, imo.