Edit History

LokoGumba

LokoGumba

good, I wanted to know if the 7Days to Die community could help me since I am new to this, I have a dedicated server and I would like to update it to the latest version of Alpha19 but I don't know how to do it, could someone hel

Good, I wanted to know if the 7Days to Die community could help me since I am new to this, I have a dedicated server and I would like to update it to the latest version of Alpha19 but I don't know how to do it, could someone help me?

LokoGumba

LokoGumba

good, I wanted to know if the 7Days to Die community could help me since I am new to this, I have a dedicated server and I would like to update it to the latest version of Alpha19 but I don't know how to do it, could someone help me?

Good, I wanted to know if the 7Days to Die community could help me since I am new to this, I have a dedicated server and I would like to update it to the latest version of Alpha19 but I don't know how to do it, could someone help me?

hello

LokoGumba

LokoGumba

good, I wanted to know if the 7Days to Die community could help me since I am new to this, I have a dedicated server and I would like to update it to the latest version of Alpha19 but I don't know how to do it, could someone help me?