Edit History

Xsile

Xsile

I just generated a 16x16 map and the R (Loot all) is no longer producing the error.  I am going to go through all my mods one by one and see which if any breaks it. I do not know if a mod caused the failure or if it was the old map that was made prior to B177 yet.

OK, so the error was being produced by PHD's Bigger Backpacks and Secure storage. I put that mod in and poof R loot all stopped working.  Removed mod and it worked.  There is a update to this mod so I am going to try that and see if all is well.

Xsile

Xsile

I just generated a 16x16 map and the R (Loot all) is no longer producing the error.  I am going to go through all my mods one by one and see which if any breaks it. I do not know if a mod caused the failure or if it was the old map that was made prior to B177 yet.

Xsile

Xsile

I just generated a 16x16 map and the R (Loot all) is no longer producing the error.  I am going to go through all my mod one by one and see which if any breaks it. I do not know if a mod caused the failure or if it was the old map that was mad prior to B177 yet.