Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riles

Riles

8 hours ago, Scomar said:

some bug: if you pick up the yellow flashligt in pois you will get a flashlight in your inventory, but you need to get Flashlight (POI) ->flashlightDecor<-

otherwise you cannot put it down as a light source

Thanks for the feedback! To clarify, that is how it was intended, to be picked up as another flashlight. Placing it down as a light source is currently not possible through xml.... even though I'm keeping my eye on that too! So for now, I just stuck with getting a flashlight, and being able to stack flashlights like torches.

7 hours ago, beware14 said:

"convert arrows to bolts to arrows"

I have considered this. I will look more into it, but I was under the impression that one bolt is NOT equal to one arrow. But yes, that would be amazingly convenient to be able to do!....UPDATE: it's happening. The difference is ONLY between exploding arrow to exploding bolt... Exploding bolt takes 2 additional gun powder. So that will be part of the conversion ingredients.

increase spikes damage?

I would consider this more of a "cheat" mod. Which can be done, I just tend to prefer close to vanilla.  The values you would change under blocks.xml for the spikes are these:

<property name="Damage" value="33"/> <-damage to entities/players/zombies
    <property name="Damage_received" value="33"/> <-damage the block receives when walked into.

Riles

Riles

7 hours ago, Scomar said:

some bug: if you pick up the yellow flashligt in pois you will get a flashlight in your inventory, but you need to get Flashlight (POI) ->flashlightDecor<-

otherwise you cannot put it down as a light source

Thanks for the feedback! To clarify, that is how it was intended, to be picked up as another flashlight. Placing it down as a light source is currently not possible through xml.... even though I'm keeping my eye on that too! So for now, I just stuck with getting a flashlight, and being able to stack flashlights like torches.

"convert arrows to bolts to arrows"

I have considered this. I will look more into it, but I was under the impression that one bolt is NOT equal to one arrow. But yes, that would be amazingly convenient to be able to do!

increase spikes damage?

I would consider this more of a "cheat" mod. Which can be done, I just tend to prefer close to vanilla.  The values you would change under blocks.xml for the spikes are these:

<property name="Damage" value="33"/> <-damage to entities/players/zombies
    <property name="Damage_received" value="33"/> <-damage the block receives when walked into.