Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
CrazyAluminum

CrazyAluminum

On 8/15/2020 at 8:38 AM, Riles said:

YESSSS!!!!  Freaking awesome. Version 1.01 will be ready soon and will include this. 🙂

I just saw this edit! easier to find your comments if you make a new post? <-- or is that not considered "Forum Best Practices?"

I want like you want "convert arrows to bolts to arrows" and "sorting by Type and Amount".

How about to increase spikes damage?

CrazyAluminum

CrazyAluminum

12 hours ago, Riles said:

YESSSS!!!!  Freaking awesome. Version 1.01 will be ready soon and will include this. 🙂

I just saw this edit! easier to find your comments if you make a new post? <-- or is that not considered "Forum Best Practices?"

I want like you want "convert arrows to bolts to arrows" and "sorting by Type and Amount".

How about to increase spikes damage? Cigar as mod for bandana?

CrazyAluminum

CrazyAluminum

8 hours ago, Riles said:

CrazyAluminum

CrazyAluminum

8 hours ago, Riles said: