Hud for A 19/A19.1

h0tr0d

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, goukiz said:

This is the only mod I could find that actually has xp values on the hud; any way this can be updated to work with a20?

Other than the food/water bars not showing values and I feel like the compass bar wigs out (I've got to do a comparison to no mod) it works for a20.

I'm trying to fix it myself but hoping it will get updated as I don't dislike the vanilla HUD but I do wish it had more info and this seemed to be the only mod that delivered.

3 hours ago, Krougal said:

Other than the food/water bars not showing values and I feel like the compass bar wigs out (I've got to do a comparison to no mod) it works for a20.

I'm trying to fix it myself but hoping it will get updated as I don't dislike the vanilla HUD but I do wish it had more info and this seemed to be the only mod that delivered.

I tried to run it w/o anything else going, and the xp bar doesn't update as you gain xp (as well as no values on food/water, but that function is already in other mods working fine in a20)

17 hours ago, Scomar said:

I have the same problem with my HUD, TFP removed the controller called "playerstatswindow". This was it, where we get these infos to display in the HUD.

Your HUD is really nice; I like all the details down at the botton and the redone hotkeys. Only thing missing (imo) is the main thing I'm looking for; a visible xp value like
example: Level 15- 25000/50000 to lvl16

Edited by goukiz (see edit history)

16 hours ago, goukiz said:

Your HUD is really nice; I like all the details down at the botton and the redone hotkeys. Only thing missing (imo) is the main thing I'm looking for; a visible xp value like
example: Level 15- 25000/50000 to lvl16

Thanks, i tried some different controlles, but mostly it gives me an error, or there are no errors but also no display of the value. I have this on my ToDo List.

• 2 weeks later...