Edit History

h0tr0d

h0tr0d

Compatibility

How about this @Slawa?

I will work on getting the icons in; for now I just changed the color so that it was easier to distinguish between the time and the temperature.

20200807035503_1.thumb.jpg.f4d1ce29a224c570c9bacb47b24b0d06.jpg

Mods2.zip

h0tr0d

h0tr0d

So you want it compatible with Polish? Gimme a little! I wish I had understood the code better to avoid this but I'll get it for you. Didn't think I edited the buff window so that is an oddity.

8 hours ago, Slawa said:

Hi hotrod, a player on my server used PL as language and the hud breaks (at top, day/time..)

Bez_tytuu.png

Would be great, if you know a fix 😃

Edit:

Another one, 3Min. 12 Sek.

C3-QGLp-N-Rn-KFTq-STVlv19-Q.jpg

Edit2: I changed that HP bar from godmode to alway (for every player) but it is a bit to high

index.jpg

That is outside temp; you want core temp? Where would you want it?

On 8/4/2020 at 11:52 PM, dragonslayer770 said:

would u be able to put in the body timp or the outside timp? not sure witch one u are using.

h0tr0d

h0tr0d

So you want it compatible with Polish? Gimme a little! I wish I had understood the code better to avoid this but I'll get it for you.

8 hours ago, Slawa said:

Hi hotrod, a player on my server used PL as language and the hud breaks (at top, day/time..)

Bez_tytuu.png

Would be great, if you know a fix 😃

Edit:

Another one, 3Min. 12 Sek.

C3-QGLp-N-Rn-KFTq-STVlv19-Q.jpg

Edit2: I changed that HP bar from godmode to alway (for every player) but it is a bit to high

index.jpg

That is outside temp; you want core temp? Where would you want it?

On 8/4/2020 at 11:52 PM, dragonslayer770 said:

would u be able to put in the body timp or the outside timp? not sure witch one u are using.