Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Liesel Weppen

Liesel Weppen

On 8/5/2020 at 4:33 AM, eXSe said:

I don't like to depend on temporary buffs, so I rarely use them anyway.

You don't depend on them, you just use them if you have some.

Go mining, use rock busters - that's 20% more, ON TOP of your skills.

Clear a dungeon quest-POI to the end, take eye candy, loot while going back - better loot - ON TOP of your skills.

Did one of the skyscrapers and are to lazy to walk all the way back to the bottom - you're happy if you have some oh @%$# drops.... just jump off the roof.

Healthbar candy is afaik mostly a medical item as it reduces duration of injuries.

The others are helpfull during bloodmoon. Also on top of your skills.

Jail breakers are one i use less, because i mostly only have 1-2 safes to open and once you have steel tools, hitting them down is almost faster then lockpicking and doesn't require to carry these candys nor lockpicks around.

I guess there was a thought about drawbacks, as in the xmls they are called "drugs".

Liesel Weppen

Liesel Weppen

On 8/5/2020 at 4:33 AM, eXSe said:

I don't like to depend on temporary buffs, so I rarely use them anyway.

You don't depend on them, you just use them if you have some.

Go mining, use rock busters - that's 20% more, ON TOP of your skills.

Clear a dungeon quest-POI to the end, take eye candy, loot while going back - better loot - ON TOP of your skills.

Did one of the skyscrapers and are to lazy to walk all the way back to the bottom - you're happy if you have some oh @%$# drops.... just jump off the roof.

Healthbar candy is afaik mostly a medical item as it reduces duration of injuries.

The others are helpfull during bloodmoon. Also on top of your skills.

Jail breakers are one i use less, because i mostly only have 1-2 safes to open and once you have steel tools, hitting them down is almost faster then lockpicking and doesn't require to carry these candys around.

I guess there was a thought about drawbacks, as in the xmls they are called "drugs".