Scrap to Salvage Tool Parts

AmethystLainey

12 hours ago, AmethystLainey said:

I scrapped a Rachet to get salvage like it says but it gave me Iron instead. Whats up?

Fixed, just edit in items.xml.

They look in items.xml for the name meleeToolSalvageT2Ratchet and edit it in this part.

Before:
<property name = "Material" value = "Mmetal" />

After:
<property name = "Material" value = "MmeleeToolSalvageParts" />

Just now, AmethystLainey said:

Well the interesting part is it says Salvage parts but SAlvage PArts arnt used to make anything so the real question is is the description wrong or is the recipies wrong LOL

Well, if you don't have recipe the ratchet add it and if the description is wrong, just correct it, so wait for TFP.

No Im just saying which is wrong the descriptions or the recipies LOL because 1 is :) Because to make doesnt require the scrap parts so either way its known about cant wait to figure out which part is wrong . I honestly hope its just the description and not the recipie but who knows LOL.

4 hours ago, AmethystLainey said:

No Im just saying which is wrong the descriptions or the recipies LOL because 1 is :) Because to make doesnt require the scrap parts so either way its known about cant wait to figure out which part is wrong . I honestly hope its just the description and not the recipie but who knows LOL.

The description is wrong because it does not give you the parts it says, the other is that the recipe is also wrong because it does not ask you to make the ratchet, you have to see if they fixed it in the new alpha.
Maybe I'll fix it right, hehe...

Archived