Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

7 hours ago, Solomon said:

I know it has some logical fallacy there but the thing is that we dont have enough loot to use any kind of system limitation on what we can get.

Currently i need to open approx 11 specific containers to get all stone age items from that point onwards the loot repeats itself and its kinda pointless to continue looting. 

I don't know, in the stone age I need lots of iron, glue, leather, recipes, rotten meat, seeds, food cans, fruits, mechanical parts, mods, wood, stone, cloth, first aid bandages, clothes, bicycle parts, feathers, eggs, ... 

It may be the case that you are only interested in playing the shooter part of the game (?) and don't need anything of above, but for that there are settings like 300% xp or creative mode. Make your own rules.

3 hours ago, TWORDY said:

Constant rebalancing the game is the part of every alpha. I wish only the game stage would have been locked/determined by more dangerous/hazardous zones or biomes. Eneimies/traps/hazard/materials to be breached. More complex and dangerous areas with better loot that would actually encourage players to level up/grab some gear before visiting them. Just syncronizing the loot exclusively with progression of a player may not necessarily feel right.

Your wish seems to be exactly what is planned for A20.

meganoth

meganoth

7 hours ago, Solomon said:

I know it has some logical fallacy there but the thing is that we dont have enough loot to use any kind of system limitation on what we can get.

Currently i need to open approx 11 specific containers to get all stone age items from that point onwards the loot repeats itself and its kinda pointless to continue looting. 

I don't know, in the stone age I need lots of iron, glue, leather, recipes, rotten meat, seeds, food cans, fruits, mechanical parts, mods, wood, stone, cloth, first aid bandages, clothes, bicycle parts, feathers, eggs, ... 

I may be the case that you are only interested in playing the shooter part of the game (?) and don't need anything of above, but for that there are settings like 300% xp.

2 hours ago, TWORDY said:

Constant rebalancing the game is the part of every alpha. I wish only the game stage would have been locked/determined by more dangerous/hazardous zones or biomes. Eneimies/traps/hazard/materials to be breached. More complex and dangerous areas with better loot that would actually encourage players to level up/grab some gear before visiting them. Just syncronizing the loot exclusively with progression of a player may not necessarily feel right.

Your wish seems to be exactly what is planned for A20.