Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

20 minutes ago, Kalen said:

I still don't get your point.... why would you use it?  Why wouldn't you?  It would last twice as long as a Q5 auger (half the time as a Q6 and half the time after it degraded to Q5)  and still have an extra mod slot, thats why you should use it.

I would not want to use it because I would always feel that I was wasting this item. That the modslots remain unchanged is the way you imagine it.  I assume that the modslot would be dropped because currently quality dictates the number of modslots.

To be fair, an auger (or any tool) really isn't a great example since, unlike a weapon, there is no reason to save it for something. 

You've obviously never dug a big pit down to the bedrock. Grand Spartan has done that in his current stream series and he too has been looking for a Q6 Auger for a long time and his reaction was intense when he finally found one.

So when your skill is only at the point where you can craft Q4 items, do you feel the same about Q5 items?   No reason to use them?

Eventually, I will be able to craft Q5 items. So it is not the same as a Q6 item. This one I cannot craft.

RipClaw

RipClaw

3 minutes ago, Kalen said:

I still don't get your point.... why would you use it?  Why wouldn't you?  It would last twice as long as a Q5 auger (half the time as a Q6 and half the time after it degraded to Q5)  and still have an extra mod slot, thats why you should use it.

I would not want to use it because I would always feel that I was wasting this item. The remaining modslot is the way you imagine it.  I assume that the modslot would be dropped because currently quality dictates the number of modslots.

9 minutes ago, Kalen said:

To be fair, an auger (or any tool) really isn't a great example since, unlike a weapon, there is no reason to save it for something. 

You've obviously never dug a big pit down to the bedrock. Grand Spartan has done that in his current stream series and he too has been looking for a Q6 Auger for a long time and his reaction was intense when he finally found one.

18 minutes ago, Kalen said:

So when your skill is only at the point where you can craft Q4 items, do you feel the same about Q5 items?   No reason to use them?

Eventually, I will be able to craft Q5 items. So it is not the same as a Q6 item. This one I cannot craft.