Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

11 minutes ago, Kalen said:

Sure getting to that point is quite a chore, but once you have that you can make unlimited quantities of Q6 shotguns (resources permitting).... personally, I don't think that's a good thing for the game.

For Q6 crafting to come back, IMO, there would need to be some limiting factor that prevents you from mass producing them

In a world without degradation that is not a problem. You simply wont do that.

At the moment getting 7 books is not guaranteed but still far too fast on average for the ability to craft q6, but that is something that could be changed as well. Games where you can craft the best items usually make that option a far off possibility only available through serious grind (AFAIK). I just don't see the q5 gun costing 25 steel, but the q6 gun costing >500 steel and 30 diamonds, it just looks a bit odd.

meganoth

meganoth

11 minutes ago, Kalen said:

Sure getting to that point is quite a chore, but once you have that you can make unlimited quantities of Q6 shotguns (resources permitting).... personally, I don't think that's a good thing for the game.

For Q6 crafting to come back, IMO, there would need to be some limiting factor that prevents you from mass producing them

At the moment getting 7 books is not guaranteed but still far too fast on average for the ability to craft q6, but that is something that could be changed as well. Games where you can craft the best items usually make that option a far off possibility only available through serious grind (AFAIK). I just don't see the q5 gun costing 25 steel, but the q6 gun costing 500 steel and 30 diamonds.

meganoth

meganoth

4 minutes ago, Kalen said:

At the moment getting 7 books is not guaranteed but still far too fast on average for the ability to craft q6, but that is something that could be changed as well. Games where you can craft the best items usually make that option a far off possibility only available through serious grind (AFAIK). I just don't see the q5 gun costing 25 steel, but the q6 gun costing 250 steel and 10 diamonds.