Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Feycat

Feycat

8 hours ago, eXSe said:

Yes, exactly. It has become an XP grind to get to where you want instead of organic progression through sheer gameplay.

I do know that LBD was used and abused, but so can be everything... fire up 20 forges, call up screamers and farm them for XP. What's better about that? Huh.

The difference is that I'm actually getting stronger by DOING something.

Saying "it makes sense to make 500 axes and get better at making guns" and then ALSO saying "it's stupid to be able to farm screamers for xp to get better at making axes" is self-contradictory at BEST and hypocritical as all get-out.  Tf is "organic" about making 500 axes to level but actually *fighting zombies in the zombie game* somehow isn't?

Feycat

Feycat

8 hours ago, eXSe said:

Yes, exactly. It has become an XP grind to get to where you want instead of organic progression through sheer gameplay.

I do know that LBD was used and abused, but so can be everything... fire up 20 forges, call up screamers and farm them for XP. What's better about that? Huh.

The difference is that I'm actually getting stronger by DOING something.

Saying "it makes sense to make 500 axes and get better at making guns" and then ALSO saying "it's stupid to be able to farm screamers for xp to get better at making axes" is self-contradictory at BEST and hypocritical as all get-out.