Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

3 hours ago, Kalen said:

If an item doesn't last forever then you have to decide what is more important:  Having an eventual replacement for your current item or the coins you would get by selling it.  That is not as simple a choice.

You assume that an equivalent replacement can always be found. I have one purple Auto Shotgun and one purple Auger and I haven't found another one yet because they are so rare.

I can craft a blue variant of both at any time but there is a mod slot missing. So if I know that a certain item is very rare and I won't get it again in this game with high probability then it's pointless to use it because I can't keep it anyway. It's just a collector's item in a showcase. Nice to look at but useless.

RipClaw

RipClaw

3 hours ago, Kalen said:

If an item doesn't last forever then you have to decide what is more important:  Having an eventual replacement for your current item or the coins you would get by selling it.  That is not as simple a choice.

You assume that an equivalent replacement can even be always found. I have one purple Auto Shotgun and one purple Auger and I haven't found another one yet because they are so rare.

I can craft a blue variant of both at any time but there is a mod slot missing. So if I know that a certain item is very rare and I won't get it again in this game with high probability then it's pointless to use it because I can't keep it anyway. It's just a collector's item in a showcase. Nice to look at but useless.

RipClaw

RipClaw

3 hours ago, Kalen said:

You assume that an equivalent replacement can even be found. I have one purple Auto Shotgun and one purple Auger and I haven't found another one yet because they are so rare.