Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

45 minutes ago, ~Kevin~ said:

That is because the difficulty does not progress with the player.  After awhile it seems the horde size levels off.

I have posted this numerous times, I feel we need better / bigger bosses on the blood moon.  Something that can destroy sections of the base so we have to spend a few days rebuilding, rather than a few minutes.

I actually wasn´t talking about horde night.

I´d rather have a tougher week. Repairing for days is boring af. I don´t mind building really big stuff. Even just for fun with no purpose at all. But repairing for a few days beeing necessary would make me stop playing tbh.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

41 minutes ago, ~Kevin~ said:

That is because the difficulty does not progress with the player.  After awhile it seems the horde size levels off.

I have posted this numerous times, I feel we need better / bigger bosses on the blood moon.  Something that can destroy sections of the base so we have to spend a few days rebuilding, rather than a few minutes.

I´d rather have a tougher week. Repairing for days is boring af. I don´t mind building really big stuff. Even just for fun with no purpose at all. But repairing for a few days beeing necessary would make me stop playing tbh.