Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
manni44

manni44

26 minutes ago, Roland said:

Because <shocker> guns you aren’t specc’ed into still work and are often fun to use. If the game prevented you from equipping weapons outside your class I would agree with you but it doesn’t and the ammo they use still kills zombies.

Fold up your min/max spreadsheet and stop limiting yourself. 

nothing to do with min max. What u suggest is a real pain on Insane/nightmaresettings. go kill a 64 horde at GS 200 with a gun u not specced in. just an exapmel.. its just no fun

I see...you don’t enjoy the exploration and process of scavenging or the fun of crafting. You just want to have the gun and until you get it it’s just all grind and drudge. Once you have your gun using it is the whole game. 

What ? please thats whats the game about those are the reasons to play the game. I realy enjoy them! But i dont like it to be forced to get new suff every 20 minutes just because someone likes to replace their guns or tools every 20 minutes. its useless inventory management and the time they need to code this they can use for bandits! they will be an addition ! 

For me, it is thrilling to use the gun but it’s also fun to find it or craft it. 

Indeed it is a good feeling  but if im forced to find a new gun every XX its no fun anymore its just another job i got to do with no WOW effect

You’ve wanted to use that line for awhile now and have been practicing it up for the right time. Unfortunately item degradation has nothing to do with extending the early game so your comment is out of place. I suggest you use it again when they adjust the traders. 

IT does because if all guns/tools get destroed from T0 to T3 it will hit the early game way harder than the latgame. just because u have to repair the T0 way more often then a T3 gun. 

i mean im kinda already done with that, u guys will just talk me down here because u live in theres forums and realy want that. I cant express myself as i want because this is just my 2nd language ... GL with this i hope it wont come but if, i wish u lots of hours fun with it. 

manni44

manni44

7 minutes ago, Roland said:

Because <shocker> guns you aren’t specc’ed into still work and are often fun to use. If the game prevented you from equipping weapons outside your class I would agree with you but it doesn’t and the ammo they use still kills zombies.

Fold up your min/max spreadsheet and stop limiting yourself. 

nothing to do with min max. What u suggest is a real pain on Insane/nightmaresettings. go kill a 64 horde at GS 200 with a gun u not specced in. just an exapmel.. its just no fun

I see...you don’t enjoy the exploration and process of scavenging or the fun of crafting. You just want to have the gun and until you get it it’s just all grind and drudge. Once you have your gun using it is the whole game. 

What ? please thats whats the game about those are the reasons to play the game. I realy enjoy them! But i dont like it to be forced to get new suff every 20 minutes just because someonle likes to replace their guns or tools every 20 minutes. its useless inventory management and the time they need to code this they can use for bandits! they will be an addition ! 

For me, it is thrilling to use the gun but it’s also fun to find it or craft it. 

Indeed it is a good feeling  but if im forced to find a new gun every XX its no fun anymore its just another job i got to do with no WOW effect

You’ve wanted to use that line for awhile now and have been practicing it up for the right time. Unfortunately item degradation has nothing to do with extending the early game so your comment is out of place. I suggest you use it again when they adjust the traders. 

IT does because if all guns/tools get destroed from T0 to T3 it will hit the early game way harder than the latgame. just because u have to repair the T0 way more often then a T3 gun. 

i mean im kinda already done with that, u guys will just talk me down here because u live in theres forums and realy want that. I cant express myself as i want because this is just my 2nd language ... GL with this i hope it wont come but if, i wish u lots of hours fun with it.