Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
manni44

manni44

4 minutes ago, Kalen said:

If tools and weapons have a shelf life you have to start making tough decisions, which is absolutely good for the game.   Should I use my quality 5 shotgun while clearing this POI, or save it for the upcoming blood moon?   If you chose to save it, then what?   Maybe you use a pistol instead or a crossbow or just a club.   Anything that makes you consider options is a good thing.   Currently, you get a quality 6 weapon or tool and you just use that forever.... thats boring.   

this would make totaly sense ive there wasnt the skill tree where u spec in weapons .. once u choose a gun u not specced in u loose 300% DMG or more... which means u are stuck with kinda 1 or 2 guns u specced in ... there are no big tough choices to make... only option is to farm all day long for throw away guns to replace what ever. 

manni44

manni44

1 minute ago, Kalen said:

If tools and weapons have a shelf life you have to start making tough decisions, which is absolutely good for the game.   Should I use my quality 5 shotgun while clearing this POI, or save it for the upcoming blood moon?   If you chose to save it, then what?   Maybe you use a pistol instead or a crossbow or just a club.   Anything that makes you consider options is a good thing.   Currently, you get a quality 6 weapon or tool and you just use that forever.... thats boring.   

this would make totaly sense ive there wasnt the skill tree where u spec in weapons .. once u coose a gun u not specced in u loose 300% DMG ore more... which means u are stuck with kinda 1 or 2 guns u specced in ... there are no big tough choices to make... only option is to farm all day long for throw away guns to replace what ever.