Edit History

watzlp

watzlp

I actually do still miss A16, There were so many things about it that made the game more fun, Back then I could kill a thousand zombies with a knife and my ability to use a knife was more effective just from use rather than having to wait for a level every time I wanted my knifing to get better. Cutting down trees and mining meant just practicing them rather than Her der I killed a zombie, now I swing my pick axe at rocks better. I will say though, sitting down and making a thousand bows to learn how to make a bow better was annoying as well as finding weapon "parts" to build a weapon then having to learn how to make the weapon via a rare book to be annoying, though compared to now where all you find is a blunderbuss and stone tools.. I'd take it..

This A19 update actually makes no sense to me either because how slow the "gamestage" is vs leveling, Ive found myself crafting lv5 tools before finding anything in the world. Whats the point in looting again? IF they are worried about me getting bored with the game cause by day 20 I got every skill to 300 and made the game a joke, what the hell do they think is gonna do if by day 7 Im bored of finding stone tools even at game stage 50? WOO a lv6 Stone Axe!

watzlp

watzlp

I actually do still miss A19, There were so many things about it that made the game more fun, Back then I could kill a thousand zombies with a knife and my ability to use a knife was more effective just from use rather than having to wait for a level every time I wanted my knifing to get better. Cutting down trees and mining meant just practicing them rather than Her der I killed a zombie, now I swing my pick axe at rocks better. I will say though, sitting down and making a thousand bows to learn how to make a bow better was annoying as well as finding weapon "parts" to build a weapon then having to learn how to make the weapon via a rare book to be annoying, though compared to now where all you find is a blunderbuss and stone tools.. I'd take it..

This A19 update actually makes no sense to me either because how slow the "gamestage" is vs leveling, Ive found myself crafting lv5 tools before finding anything in the world. Whats the point in looting again? IF they are worried about me getting bored with the game cause by day 20 I got every skill to 300 and made the game a joke, what the hell do they think is gonna do if by day 7 Im bored of finding stone tools even at game stage 50? WOO a lv6 Stone Axe!