Edit History

Delside

Delside

9 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

This line from your log is concerning.

2020-08-02T10:34:14 6.476 INF    CPU: Genuine Intel(R) CPU 0000 @ 2.20GHz (cores: 8)

What exact CPU do you have?  It's below min spec on speed, but it's not even being recognized properly.

Afterwards, it's giving DirectX errors like you have a driver problem, but with the CPU not reading properly, I think your issue may lie even deeper than that.

I have an engineering version of the skylake processor, overclocked to 3.6 mhz. It's not about the processor, I think so. Since the rest of the games are running smoothly.

Screenshot_385.png

Delside

Delside

9 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

This line from your log is concerning.

2020-08-02T10:34:14 6.476 INF    CPU: Genuine Intel(R) CPU 0000 @ 2.20GHz (cores: 8)

What exact CPU do you have?  It's below min spec on speed, but it's not even being recognized properly.

Afterwards, it's giving DirectX errors like you have a driver problem, but with the CPU not reading properly, I think your issue may lie even deeper than that.

I have an engineering version of the skylake processor, overclocked to 3.6 mhz. It's not about the processor, I think so. Since the rest of the games are running smoothly.