Edit History

Roland

Roland

Don’t forget thin-skinned....sheesh!

I didn’t say everything is fine. I went through your points as you charged me to do and identified which ones were working as intended, which were in need of more work, and which might be a bug that should be reported. 

Nothing about my response was “everything is fine” but it also wasn’t “It’s all broke and needs to be fixed to the way you might like it” either. 

5 hours ago, ubai said:

That being said, I haven't heard of this new mechanic and maybe new players should at least have the option to choose the "starter" biomes now.

This is one of the points that I stated is not great. New players are already supposed to only spawn in Forest. Spawning only the desert would be an example of the game not working right. 

Roland

Roland

Don’t forget thin-skinned....sheesh!

I didn’t say everything is fine. I went. Through your points as you charged me to do and identified which ones were working as intended, which were in need of more work, and which might be a bug that should be reported. 

Nothing about my response was “everything is fine” but it also wasn’t “It’s all broke and needs to be fixed to the way you might like it” either. 

1 hour ago, ubai said:

That being said, I haven't heard of this new mechanic and maybe new players should at least have the option to choose the "starter" biomes now.

This is one of the points that I stated is not great. New players are already supposed to only spawn in Forest. Spawning only the desert would be an example of the game not working right.