Sign in to follow this  
Sarakatunga

Very high penalty applied! Help!

Just a suggestion @Sarakatunga but you might get some help posting this over in the General Support section;

https://community.7daystodie.com/forum/17-general-support/

And possibly Title your post something like,

Can anyone help with Server console message: "Very high penalty applied. Are you sure negative values haven't overflowed?"

Good luck.

I'm guessing old world in new version. Those errors appear to relate to AI path penalties. So jumping over that block there has penalty 4, walking around it for 3 blocks has penalty 1+1+1 = 3 so walk around it is.

An AI in his map encountered a penalty of 4.2 billion for a particular path. Perhaps he modded a Minecraft Nether portal into his game? Or his base is surrounded by 1,000-block-thick walls?

Also running a mod I think. It spawns in "zombieFatCopPodrido" which would be "zombieFatCopRotten", but this class name isn't in the vanilla entityclasses.xml and classnames aren't translated by localization.txt anyhow. None of the translations for the Fat Cop variants include the word Podrido in them. So I'm thinking a Spanish-language mod which adds some zombies?

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2020 at 12:17 PM, Boidster said:

I'm guessing old world in new version. Those errors appear to relate to AI path penalties. So jumping over that block there has penalty 4, walking around it for 3 blocks has penalty 1+1+1 = 3 so walk around it is.

An AI in his map encountered a penalty of 4.2 billion for a particular path. Perhaps he modded a Minecraft Nether portal into his game? Or his base is surrounded by 1,000-block-thick walls?

Also running a mod I think. It spawns in "zombieFatCopPodrido" which would be "zombieFatCopRotten", but this class name isn't in the vanilla entityclasses.xml and classnames aren't translated by localization.txt anyhow. None of the translations for the Fat Cop variants include the word Podrido in them. So I'm thinking a Spanish-language mod which adds some zombies?

I already found the problem, they are the (Prefabs), the only solution is to make a wip of the cities, luckily it does not harm the server. Thank you very much for ideas.