Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Reckis

Reckis

I think the problem is that there is too much overlap in this "random" stat system they created for dropped items. I have seen many cases where the quality 4-6 tier 1 item I looted out performs the quality 3 or higher tier 2 items that I find or create. Same goes for the tier 2 to tier 3. Nothing pisses me off more about this game than making a quality 3 or 4 tier 2 item and finding out when it is done that my quality 4-6 tier 1 item or the scavenged quality 2 tier 2 item is better than the one I just made. It's a "Great! i just wasted those materials!" moment that I have seen too often.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea behind the system, I just think they need to narrow the range.

Reckis

Reckis

I think the problem is that there is too much overlap in this "random" stat system they created for dropped items. I have seen many cases where the quality 4-6 tier 1 item I have out performs the quality 3 or higher tier 2 items that I find or create. Same goes for the tier 2 to tier 3. Nothing pisses me off more about this game than making a quality 3 or 4 tier 2 item and finding out when it is done that my quality 4-6 tier 1 item or the scavenged quality 2 tier 2 item is better than the one I just made. It's a "Great! i just wasted those materials!" moment that I have seen too often.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea behind the system, I just think they need to narrow the range.