Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Reckis

Reckis

Alpha 19:

Day 1 : Finish starter quest, pick up the first buried supplies quest from the trader, find a permanent "crafting" base (my fav is the modular with the 20+ farm plots near the drive way), if time allows loot/clear as many nearby poi's as possible. The first night is spent doling out whatever perk points are earned : 1 Sex-Rex, 1 Cardio, 1 LoL, 1 Iron Gut are the must haves, the rest are dependent upon which build I am going with. At some point I will put one point in MotherLode and probably Pack Mule.

Day 2 : As many buried supply quests as I can stand with maybe one or two poi's thrown in to break up the digging monotony, and scouting for a good horde base location. This typically gives me enough clay to make my forge and start some cobblestone mixing in my backpack. Also chop down any trees that look threatening, gotta make sure the tree army doesn't get to strong. That night is typically spent fortifying/remodeling whatever poi I have turned into my crafting/storage base and crafting wood frames for the next day.

Day 3 :  Build the horde base and upgrade it as much as I can. The remainder of the day is spent running whatever quests are closest to the trader, stopping for whatever easily accessible cobblestone pallets I see, if needed. If I have the forge recipe (either through perk points or a schematic) I build my forge that night and start piling materials into it. Depending on my build and what tools I have found I either continue fortifying the crafting base or start my mine.

Day 4 : Running quests and marking stores or other poi's of interest for looting when I have the backpack space. 

On 8/7/2020 at 1:12 PM, myrkana said:

Day one me and my BF spawn, find each other and then place campfires to get the nearest trader. Loot misc stuff on the way, maybe a good shop like a shotgun messiah or a clothing shop. Get to the trader, take a buried supply quest each and sell random stuff liek brass that are useful later but not right now. As night approaches we find a house near the trader that we would like to turn into a base. Usually has a big living room to be turned into the crafting room with the forges and stuff.

Day Two We do buried supplies quests and nearby(less than 500km) kill/clear quests to get some money and early supplies like food and clothing. If we dont find a forge schematic by like day 3 I'll usually take the perk if my BF isnt going int that game. I find the 1 point worth it for the forge, get one set up and star smelting some nails for boxes. Get wood, make the writable boxes and make the storage wall. We get our storage set up early so its easier to keep up with. Also one of us usally goes Fortitude so we start farm plots and plant whatever we've found until now.

Day three -six do random looting, questing, hunting, etc... to prepare for horde night. We've been using hospitals or factories the first horde night, so we'll keep an eye out for one.

Day  six/seven depending on the building we chose for horde night we'll renovate it so the zombies cant just get up to us, I've been making wood spikes in my inventory while I do other things. If a hospital I spike all the extra staircases and doorways, we will use an iron pick or whatever we have to take out some of the stairs so they cant just climb them.

During this we'll check the trader periodically and if theres something we really want like a minibike or something we'll both go do quests together and sell stuff for the dukes, using the candy and grandpa's with the barter bonus. We always make a sell box with this stuff, dukes, any extra armor weapons, ammo, etc.. we wanna sell for quick access.

Couldn't figure out how to do this quote in the last post or I would have combined them . . . (edit) and then the forum does it for me, lol

Get NitroGen and you and your BF can spawn together, that's what my wife and I do :) 

Reckis

Reckis

Alpha 19:

Day 1 : Finish starter quest, pick up the first buried supplies quest from the trader, find a permanent "crafting" base (my fav is the modular with the 20+ farm plots near the drive way), if time allows loot/clear as many nearby poi's as possible. The first night is spent doling out whatever perk points are earned : 1 Sex-Rex, 1 Cardio, 1 LoL, 1 Iron Gut are the must haves, the rest are dependent upon which build I am going with. At some point I will put one point in MotherLode and probably Pack Mule.

Day 2 : As many buried supply quests as I can stand with maybe one or two poi's thrown in to break up the digging monotony, and scouting for a good horde base location. This typically gives me enough clay to make my forge and start some cobblestone mixing in my backpack. Also chop down any trees that look threatening, gotta make sure the tree army doesn't get to strong. That night is typically spent fortifying/remodeling whatever poi I have turned into my crafting/storage base and crafting wood frames for the next day.

Day 3 :  The remainder of the day is spent running whatever quests are closest to the trader, stopping for whatever easily accessible cobblestone pallets I see, if needed. If I have the forge recipe (either through perk points or a schematic) I build my forge that night and start piling materials into it. Depending on my build and what tools I have found I either continue fortifying the crafting base or start my mine.

Day 4 : Running quests and marking stores or other poi's of interest for looting when I have the backpack space. 

Day one me and my BF spawn, find each other and then place campfires to get the nearest trader. Loot misc stuff on the way, maybe a good shop like a shotgun messiah or a clothing shop. Get to the trader, take a buried supply quest each and sell random stuff liek brass that are useful later but not right now. As night approaches we find a house near the trader that we would like to turn into a base. Usually has a big living room to be turned into the crafting room with the forges and stuff.

Day Two We do buried supplies quests and nearby(less than 500km) kill/clear quests to get some money and early supplies like food and clothing. If we dont find a forge schematic by like day 3 I'll usually take the perk if my BF isnt going int that game. I find the 1 point worth it for the forge, get one set up and star smelting some nails for boxes. Get wood, make the writable boxes and make the storage wall. We get our storage set up early so its easier to keep up with. Also one of us usally goes Fortitude so we start farm plots and plant whatever we've found until now.

Day three -six do random looting, questing, hunting, etc... to prepare for horde night. We've been using hospitals or factories the first horde night, so we'll keep an eye out for one.

Day  six/seven depending on the building we chose for horde night we'll renovate it so the zombies cant just get up to us, I've been making wood spikes in my inventory while I do other things. If a hospital I spike all the extra staircases and doorways, we will use an iron pick or whatever we have to take out some of the stairs so they cant just climb them.

During this we'll check the trader periodically and if theres something we really want like a minibike or something we'll both go do quests together and sell stuff for the dukes, using the candy and grandpa's with the barter bonus. We always make a sell box with this stuff, dukes, any extra armor weapons, ammo, etc.. we wanna sell for quick access.

Couldn't figure out how to do this quote in the last post or I would have combined them . . . (edit) and then the forum does it for me, lol

Get NitroGen and you and your BF can spawn together, that's what my wife and I do :) 

Reckis

Reckis

Alpha 19:

Day 3 :  The remainder of the day is spent running whatever quests are closest to the trader, stopping for whatever easily accessible cobblestone pallets I see, if needed. If I have the forge recipe (either through perk points or a schematic) I build my forge that night and start piling materials into it. Depending on my build and what tools I have found I either continue fortifying the crafting base or start my mine.

Couldn't figure out how to do this quote in the last post or I would have combined them . . .