Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
uselessjunkaccount

uselessjunkaccount

I play perma-death with always running and no meds. So I try to get a lot of basic stuff the first day and avoid zombies. At least two jars of honey. Glue/tape/cloth to make a full set of padded armor. Supplies to get a full basic weaponry/tool loadout with some arrows. I try to do a couple buried supply quests the first day if I can to get food for healing and eating, which is a serious struggle the first couple weeks with no meds. Then I try to pick out one of those POIs that are like half destroyed/burnt that's near a trader. I like those because they give you something to do those first few boring nights - cleaning up the junk and fortifying it. Otherwise I'm on top of a secure roof somewhere and alt-tabbed out of the game the first night.

uselessjunkaccount

uselessjunkaccount

I play perma-death with always running and no meds. So I try to get a lot of basic stuff the first day and avoid zombies. At least two jars of honey. Glue/tape/cloth to make a full set of padded armor. Supplies to get a full basic weaponry/tool loadout with some arrows. I try to do a couple buried supply quests the first day if I can to get food for healing and eating, which is a serious struggle the first couple weeks with no meds. Then I try to pick out one of those POIs that are like half destroyed/burnt that's near a trader. I like those because they give you something to do those first few boring nights. Otherwise I'm on top of a secure roof somewhere and alt-tabbed out of the game the first night.