Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Aldranon

Aldranon

On 7/30/2020 at 10:09 AM, SenpaiThatIngnoresYou said:

Those are similar to the perks i pick, but i go heavy armor, so i do not put points in cardio. I usually put those points in pummel pete or better barter. That price decrease goes a long way, especially since sugar butts stack with pumpkin cheese cake and awesome sauce. 

Yup.  If you play Dead-is-Dead then there are some situations where heavy armor is the best.

I found a Gyrocopter for sale at 60000 (Edit: or was it 80000?) dukes, but I didn't have enough money at the time.  Now I have 4 sugar butts and 2 awesome sauce just for "Next Time" its (or any expensive item I want) up for sale!  (I didn't know about the cheese cake.  Thanks!)     

Aldranon

Aldranon

On 7/30/2020 at 10:09 AM, SenpaiThatIngnoresYou said:

Those are similar to the perks i pick, but i go heavy armor, so i do not put points in cardio. I usually put those points in pummel pete or better barter. That price decrease goes a long way, especially since sugar butts stack with pumpkin cheese cake and awesome sauce. 

Yup.  If you play Dead-is-Dead then there are some situations where heavy armor is the best.

I found a Gyrocopter for sale at 60000 dukes, but I didn't have enough money at the time.  Now I have 4 sugar butts and 2 awesome sauce just for "Next Time" its (or any expensive item I want) up for sale!  (I didn't know about the cheese cake.  Thanks!)