Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

The moment I drop in, I drop everything I don't need.  This means the letter, the LCB, and I move everything that remains into my main inv.  I finish the quests as quickly as I can and run all the way to the trader to get my first quest.  I'll drop about a half dozen trees and around 3-4 builders on the surface when i get the opportunity.  I almost always make a stone sledge as my main primary primitive weapon, even if I never dump perks into it.  I always pick buried supplies and I run them until it gets dark.   Just before 2200, I'll enter a small POI and clear it out that is pretty close to the trader, boarding up everything and reinforcing the lowest blocks.  If there is no house within line of sight, I'll build a raised 7x7 platform that has no roof.  .  Land claim doesn't even go down.  New bedroll goes down, along with a campfire.  Make food.  Wait out the night, but take out the lone zombies if I can.  I almost always run into first night ferals and I have to fight them because they usually start to smack my walls.  If I don't want to fight night time zeds, I'll find a way onto a roof and just hang out.  Water is life.  If I'm near snow, I'll dig up a crapton of it before moving on.   I tend to build or reside in structures that are near some form of water.  I prefer the desert or the forest biomes.  I hate the snow.

Second day is scouting along side doing buried supply quests.  I am typically searching for a place that has brick or concrete as a tradeskill base while im out doing other things.  Day 3 is usually my deadline for a forge.   My starting perk loadout is always on every starting toon I play:

1 pt in lucky looter

1 pt in cardio

1 pt in miner 69'r

1 pt in pain tolerance

1 pt in healing factor

1 pt in daring adventurer

1 pt in master chef

and 1 pt in adv engineering.

And then I'll progress in one specific attribute line for a while, usually all the way to 5 ASAP.

My typical settings are Nomad, 90 minute days, player block damage 200% (because I'm anti-grind) and Zombie block damage 75% (because normal zombies should not have the ability to rip up concrete and brick like a hot knife through butter).

I loot according to my needs.  Fast food joints/shamways are usually a priority early.   They give me food and things to shove into my campfire so I can actually get ahead of the game.  After I feel like I've gotten enough, then it's usually Pass N' Gas that has my priority for bike parts.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

The moment I drop in, I drop everything I don't need.  This means the letter, the LCB, and I move everything that remains into my main inv.  I finish the quests as quickly as I can and run all the way to the trader to get my first quest.  I'll drop about a half dozen trees and around 3-4 builders on the surface when i get the opportunity.  I always pick buried supplies and I run them until it gets dark.   Just before 2200, I'll enter a small POI and clear it out that is pretty close to the trader, boarding up everything and reinforcing the lowest blocks.  If there is no house within line of sight, I'll build a raised 7x7 platform that has no roof.  .  Land claim doesn't even go down.  New bedroll goes down, along with a campfire.  Make food.  Wait out the night, but take out the lone zombies if I can.  I almost always run into first night ferals and I have to fight them because they usually start to smack my walls.  If I don't want to fight night time zeds, I'll find a way onto a roof and just hang out.  Water is life.  If I'm near snow, I'll dig up a crapton of it before moving on.   I tend to build or reside in structures that are near some form of water.  I prefer the desert or the forest biomes.  I hate the snow.

Second day is scouting along side doing buried supply quests.  I am typically searching for a place that has brick or concrete as a tradeskill base while im out doing other things.  Day 3 is usually my deadline for a forge.   My starting perk loadout is always on every starting toon I play:

1 pt in lucky looter

1 pt in cardio

1 pt in miner 69'r

1 pt in pain tolerance

1 pt in healing factor

1 pt in daring adventurer

1 pt in master chef

and 1 pt in adv engineering.

And then I'll progress in one specific attribute line for a while, usually all the way to 5 ASAP.

My typical settings are Nomad, 90 minute days, player block damage 200% (because I'm anti-grind) and Zombie block damage 75% (because normal zombies should not have the ability to rip up concrete and brick like a hot knife through butter).

I loot according to my needs.  Fast food joints/shamways are usually a priority early.   They give me food and things to shove into my campfire so I can actually get ahead of the game.  After I feel like I've gotten enough, then it's usually Pass N' Gas that has my priority for bike parts.