Edit History

Gouki

Gouki

Hi everyone

The only solution I have found for the annoying noise (pew, pew, pew and pum, pump, pum, haha) is to increase the damage to blocks to a maximum of 600 with the auger and the saw, so when you mine or cut trees you break almost instantly or instantly.
The saw makes the same noise of the auger when mining stone, earth and mineral (I don't know why it has that).

Besides I made 2 mods:
1-serves for noise against stone, metal and earth (leaves a muffled sound).
2-serves for stealth when mining or cutting.

They can only be installed in motorTools, the ironbreaker, bunkerbuster and gravedigger mods cannot be installed, because one of my mods has the element damage of all three, but it can still be edited to avoid incompatibility.

The only noise that is still heard is when you turn on the tool, but it can be removed.

Gouki

Gouki

Hi everyone

The only solution I have found for the annoying noise (pew, pew, pew and pum, pump, pum, haha) is to increase the damage to blocks to a maximum of 600 with the drill and the saw, so when you mine or cut trees you break almost instantly or instantly.
The saw makes the same noise of the drill when mining stone, earth and mineral (I don't know why it has that).

Besides I made 2 mods:
1-serves for noise against stone, metal and earth (leaves a muffled sound).
2-serves for stealth when mining or cutting.

The only noise that is still heard is when you turn on the tool, but it can be removed.