Edit History

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Why not keep it like we had it in A18? That was perfect. Like this you need to mute the sound of the game. Modding can´t be the answer to this tbh. The chainsaw sounds like a wet sponge on metal. It squeaks. And a chainsaw doesn´t sound like this when used on wood, not even close. I can confirm that from RL experience. 

Maybe you should note that you are ironic with your experiment. That could end VERY bad easily. And we are on the internet, you never know when people take things seriously.  @Roland

On that note, i alway get kinda nervous when using the chainsaw in game. If you do it like that in RL, it will go directly in your face. To fast to react.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Why not keep it like we had it in A18? That was perfect. Like this you need to mute the sound of the game. Modding can´t be the answer to this tbh. The chainsaw sounds like a wet sponge on metal. It squeaks. And a chainsaw doesn´t sound like this when used on wood, not even close. I can confirm that from RL experience. 

Maybe you should note that you are ironic with your experiment. That could end VERY bad easily. And we are on the internet, you never know when people take things seriously.  @Roland

On that note, i alway get kinda nervous when using the chainsaw in game. If you do it like that in RL, it will either go directly in your face. To fast to react.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On that note, i alway get kinda nervous when using the chainsaw in game. If you do it like that in RL, it will either go directly in your face. Too fast too react.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On that note, i alway get kinda nervous when using the chainsaw in game. If you do it like that in RL, it will either go directly in your face or your legs. Too fast too react.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Maybe you should note that you are ironic with your experiment. That would end VERY bad. And we are on the internet, you never know when people take things seriously.  @Roland

On that note, i alway get kinda nervous when using the chainsaw in game. If you do it like that in RL, it will either go directly in your face or your legs. Too fast too react.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Why not keep it like we had it in A18? That was perfect. Like this you need to mute the sound of the game. Modding can´t be the answer to this tbh. I mean the chainsaw sounds like a wet sponge on metal. It squeaks. And a chainsaw doesn´t sound like this when used on wood, not even close. I can confirm that from RL experience.