Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Synvastian

Synvastian

In my current playthough, I am reduced to only stone aged things as made tools (even if I find the schematic, I can't make above a stone ax/shovel/bone knife etc) {Best gun I can use is the blunderbuss, I sell all the others}

I can use found tools but cannot repair them, so once they hit 0 durability, that's it.

Tools are worth quite a bit more to me, I have an entire chest devoted to iron pickaxes alone since I have this restriction.

Synvastian

Synvastian

In my current playthough, I am reduced to only stone aged things as made tools (even if I find the schematic, I can't make above a stone ax/shovel/bone knife etc) {Best gun I can use is the blunderbuss, I sell all the others}

I can use found tools but cannot repair them, so once they hit 0 durability, that's it.

Tools are worth quite a bit more to me, I have an entire chest devoted to iron pickaxes alone since I have this restriction. so, to me, steel tools are worth quite a bit.

Synvastian

Synvastian

I can use found items but cannot repair them, so once they hit 0 durability, that's it.

Tools are worth quite a bit more to me, I have an entire chest devoted to iron pickaxes alone since I have this restriction. so, to me, steel tools are worth quite a bit.

Synvastian

Synvastian

I can use found items but cannot repair them, so once they hot 0 durability, that's it.