Lootable Static Zombie Corpses and Dead Zombies [MODLET] A20 + A19

Survager

5 minutes ago, virus_qwer said:

Надо начинать новую игру ? Поставил мод, и при попытке продолжить старую игру появляется множество ошибок (появляется консоль), и загрузка останавливается. Версия A20(b238)
Need to start a new game ? I installed the mod, and when I try to continue the old game, a lot of errors appear (the console appears), and the download stops. Version A20(B238) (Google translate)

There are two versions of the mod available from the link. One of them is under 19 Alpha, and the second is under 20 Alpha. You do not need to start a new game. You may have installed the wrong version of the mod.

RU: По ссылке доступно две версии мода. Одна из них под 19 Альфу, и вторая под 20 Альфу. Начинать новую игру не нужно. Возможно вы установили не ту версию мода.

3 hours ago, Survager said:

Возможно вы установили не ту версию мода.

Перекачал, поставил, всё равно ошибки. Виснет на "Подготовка мира". Приложил бы лог, если скажете где он есть
ЗЫ: я даун...ранее не ставил моды на 7_дней. Копировал просто тупо с заменой файлов... Создал папку Mods, всё работает

Edited by virus_qwer (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, virus_qwer said:

Перекачал, поставил, всё равно ошибки. Виснет на "Подготовка мира". Приложил бы лог, если скажете где он есть

Тут сложно общаться нормально. Напишите мне в дискорд в личку. Ссылка на дискорд канал есть под записями стримов на моем канале на Youtube.

14 minutes ago, Survager said:

Тут сложно общаться нормально. Напишите мне в дискорд в личку. Ссылка на дискорд канал есть под записями стримов на моем канале на Youtube.

Я сам тупанул, всё работает :)

• 5 months later...

Hi there. I love this mod quite a bit, and sorry for being a little late to the party... I just started messing around with 7D2D. I eventually want to write some simple mods of my own, but for now, I wanted to stop by and say thank you for making this masterpiece. Also, I have a very simple suggestion.... If you could... would you be willing to add in the shoes of the game into the loot pool? I know that not a lot of people particularly "want" the base game non-armor shoes... but it would help break up some of the loot probability monotony, and the addition of the "High Performance Running Shoes" at a super low chance would be awesome!

I would add them in myself, but I can't for the life of me find the item name for those shoes, Nor do I like to mess with mods without the dev's permissions. :p

Thanks again for an amazing mod!