Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

It´s just that the arrow not beeing visible is not making the game unplayable. Just a bit harder. Really only a bit.  The bow is far from beeing useless, a good modded compound bow does more damage than a SMG5, i think mine is somewhere at 63 right now. Ofc the fire rate can´t be compared. Stealth and bow rock until very late game. Also when not sneaking i only use firearms in close quarters and more than 2 zombies (and bloodmoon obviously). Otherwise it´s bow+knife/machete

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

It´s just that the arrow not beeing visible is not making the game unplayable. Just a bit harder. Really only a bit.  The bow is far from beeing useless, a good modded compound bow does more damage than a SMG5, i think mine is somewhere at 63 right now. Ofc the fire rate can´t be compared. Stealth and bow rock until very late game. Also when not sneaking i only use firearms in close quarters and more than 2 zombies. Otherwise it´s bow+knife/machete

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

It´s just that the arrow not beeing visible is not making the game unplayable. Just a bit harder. Really only a bit.  The bow is far from beeing useless, a good modded compound bow does more damage than a SMG5, i think mine is somewhere at 63 right now. Ofc the fire rate can´t be compared. Stealth and bow rock until very late game. Also when not sneaking i only use firearms in close quarters and more than 2 zombies.