Adjuating mods

Adimar

Hello guys I have a quick question. I played 7DTD up until I believe alpha 16. During that time I was able to easily adjust the game files  by editing the xml to my specific play style ( I play solo ). Even with big mods like starvation I was still able to simply go into the data folder and adjust the game to play like I wanted it to. My question is with the new mods folder if I install say ravenhurst mod where would I go to adjust the mod to play to my specific specifications? Would that still be in the 7DTD data folder or would I have to go to the mods folder and adjust each and every mod? Iow do mods overwrote any data files or they exclusive to the mods folder and that's where I'd adjust them? Thanks for any help it is appreciated 

9 minutes ago, Adimar said:

Hello guys I have a quick question. I played 7DTD up until I believe alpha 16. During that time I was able to easily adjust the game files  by editing the xml to my specific play style ( I play solo ). Even with big mods like starvation I was still able to simply go into the data folder and adjust the game to play like I wanted it to. My question is with the new mods folder if I install say ravenhurst mod where would I go to adjust the mod to play to my specific specifications? Would that still be in the 7DTD data folder or would I have to go to the mods folder and adjust each and every mod? Iow do mods overwrote any data files or they exclusive to the mods folder and that's where I'd adjust them? Thanks for any help it is appreciated 

if you wanted to edit the vanilla files of the game yes 7d2d/data/config.

If you wanted to edit ravenhearst you would go to the mods folder where ravenhearst is.

be careful tho ravenhearst or any other mod can edit and change the vanilla config files already as well.

Archived