that new apartment complex is a blast

ElCabong

I'm doing it at level four at night because I've got the book that lets you sneak better at night. I don't have enough armor, I'm just using that damn primitive bow. I don't have a helmet light and it's very dark and I was forced to use the thing I'm looking for the most, a sewing kit, to heal abrasion or something.

I had to log off and I'm debating whether to carry on because it's just going to get more dangerous the higher I go and I don't want to use all my 9mm ammo, I don't have much of that either. I'll make it all the way to the top but I might be out of ammo and I might be out of bandages and I might be forced to use all my sewing kits and not come out with anything other than some more stone arrows to scrap after I open the safe at the top. :(

Then why do you go into such a POI if already know you won't find anything better there? And it does NOT get more dangerous as you go higher. You may run out of supplies and there will be further Zs to fight, but there will be no harder Zs.

In future versions the poi might give you better loot but also be harder to fight. And with "harder" i mean really more difficult, not just longer. There may be already ferrals, even just on day 1. So then you will be more or less forced to wait until you have better equipment before you engage such a POI.

I never get people doing things already knowing it's stupid, and then even complain about it being stupid.

8 minutes ago, Liesel Weppen said:

I never get people doing things already knowing it's stupid, and then even complain about it being stupid.

Settle down, nerd. He didn't even complain about it.

52 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

I'm doing it at level four at night because I've got the book that lets you sneak better at night. I don't have enough armor, I'm just using that damn primitive bow. I don't have a helmet light and it's very dark and I was forced to use the thing I'm looking for the most, a sewing kit, to heal abrasion or something.

I had to log off and I'm debating whether to carry on because it's just going to get more dangerous the higher I go and I don't want to use all my 9mm ammo, I don't have much of that either. I'll make it all the way to the top but I might be out of ammo and I might be out of bandages and I might be forced to use all my sewing kits and not come out with anything other than some more stone arrows to scrap after I open the safe at the top. :(

Hang in there.  Location specific harder challenges with greater reward down the road hopefully.

Archived