Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
gwensparkle

gwensparkle

Single player game - wolf and vultures

Multipler game -

Death 1 was a vulture within the first few minutes in game. 

Death 2 was my fault.  It was late, I was rushing home on my bike (aka the vulture magnet) and I'd set up my early base on top of one of the 2 story ruins.  I pulled up on my bike and ran in to the wrong nearby ruin and got mobbed by zombies.  Ok cool, I'll get outside and run them  past my bike and circle round  and get on my bike and escape.  Run them out - check.  Past my bike - check.  Circle round - check.  Get on my bike - check.  Escape - not so much.  My bike got jammed in a rut in the rubble and they were on me before I could jump off and run.  I'm more careful now to drive up to the correct ruin.  I'd paint a gaudy marker on it except the idea was to keep it looking uninhabited.   Not really necessary on the server, just role-playing how I'd do it in a real apocalypse.

gwensparkle

gwensparkle

Multipler game -

Death 2 was my fault.  It was late, I was rushing home on my bike (aka the vulture magnet) and I'd set up my early base on top of one of the 2 story ruins.  I pulled up on my bike and ran in to the wrong nearby ruin and got mobbed by zombies.  Ok cool, I'll get outside and run them  past my bike and circle round  and get on my bike and escape.  Run them out - check.  Past my bike - check.  Circle round - check.  Get on my bike - check.  Escape - not so much.  My bike got jammed in a rut in the rubble and they were on me before I could jump off and run.  I'm more careful now to drive up to the correct ruin.  I'd paint a gaudy marker on it except the idea was to keep it looking uninhabited.   Not really necessary on the server, just role-playing how I'd do it in a real apocalypse.

Death 3 - TBD

gwensparkle

gwensparkle

Multipler game -

Death 2 was my fault.  It was late, I was rushing home on my bike (aka the vulture magnet) and I'd set up my early base on top of one of the 2 story ruins.  I pulled up on my bike and ran in to the wrong nearby ruin and got mobbed by zombies.  Ok cool, I'll get outside and run them  past my bike and circle round and circle round and get on my bike and escape.  Run them out - check.  Past my bike - check.  Circle round - check.  Get on my bike - check.  Escape - not so much.  My bike got jammed in a rut in the rubble and they were on me before I could jump off and run.  I'm more careful now to drive up to the correct ruin.  I'd paint a gaudy marker on it except the idea was to keep it looking uninhabited.   Not really necessary on the server, just role-playing how I'd do it in a real apocalypse.

Death 3 - TBD