Idiotic reaction limit per day

Spatch

4 hours ago, Dracula said:

keeps harassing me with poop poop reacts and has never posted a single thing

No way for payback eh? lmao

I asked him to be more moderate in giving reactions to the same person. The poop icon is neutral by the way. It gives no negative reputation at all. You can ignore it.  I don't think any less of your posts because it has a poop emoji attached.

No, really, I literally CAN'T think any less of your posts all on their own....    :drum:

Of course I kid! 

I enjoy your arguments and your different perspective even if I don't always agree. I don't think I've ever given you a poop reaction, myself. (just slipped a few bucks to Kuosimodo...haha)

I don't expect everyone to agree with me; mind you, if you want to say my opinion is @%$*#!, tell me why.  Don't take cheap pot shots from the side.

If we all were the same and wanted the same game, it would have been done 10 years ago.

If you think I'm wrong; tell me why.  Don't just go around negging half my posts.

On 7/21/2020 at 10:16 PM, gwhit said:

Seriously what kinda reply is this from a company to a customer who really was not rude to you. It very condescending you smacks at that you and TFP don't care about issues people have with your product cause people in Somalia live in a poor violence stricken country.

You think moderators work here and get paid? Nope. It´s done for free in their free time. Actual TFP Staff has an orange name or a blue one for the testing team. The rest of us are mere mortals where some have powers given to them from the developers realm. :p

10 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

You think moderators work here and get paid? Nope. It´s done for free in their free time. Actual TFP Staff has an orange name or a blue one for the testing team. The rest of us are mere mortals where some have powers given to them from the developers realm. :p

If it's blue for the "testing team" then we should all be blue!  :pound:

On 8/27/2020 at 3:51 PM, Dracula said:

I don't expect everyone to agree with me; mind you, if you want to say my opinion is @%$*#!, tell me why.  Don't take cheap pot shots from the side.

If we all were the same and wanted the same game, it would have been done 10 years ago.

If you think I'm wrong; tell me why.  Don't just go around negging half my posts.

I feel you. I'm fine with the concept of negative reactions to a post: I think it can provide a useful function, like downvoting a post on reddit.  But it feels personal when the giver isn't anonymous, and using the poop emoji in particular I find is unnecessarily crude, inviting trollish behavior.  It doesn't matter if the poop emoji has no official 'demerit' implemented with it - everyone knows it's a bad thing.  But apparently it's here to stay.

On 8/29/2020 at 12:09 AM, Crater Creator said:

everyone knows it's a bad thing.  But apparently it's here to stay.

Are we discussing game features or the forum?

Jokes aside; it bothers me more to see the SAME user constantly doing it when they have ZERO posts.  One of the mods told me it might be a misunderstanding; well, if they never post anything, it's going to feel like a personal attack.  If you think I'm wrong, have the guts to tell me to my face.  It won't change my opinions, but I'll respect it.

As for Reddit; I can't stand that site.  It's nothing but a popularity contest.

16 minutes ago, Dracula said:

Are we discussing game features or the forum?

Jokes aside; it bothers me more to see the SAME user constantly doing it when they have ZERO posts.  One of the mods told me it might be a misunderstanding; well, if they never post anything, it's going to feel like a personal attack.  If you think I'm wrong, have the guts to tell me to my face.  It won't change my opinions, but I'll respect it.

As for Reddit; I can't stand that site.  It's nothing but a popularity contest.

I actually think the same as you. This guy left crap emojis on some of my posts as well, without posting any argument or comment whatsoever, each time.

It does feel like an affront against someone. If there's a disagreement toward someone's opinion, the thumbs down symbol is more than enough. The poop emoji suggests a passive-aggressive stance, is detrimental to a healthy discussion and its a most moronic way to react to someone's argument. It should just be removed, plain and simple.

6 hours ago, Kyonshi said:

I actually think the same as you. This guy left crap emojis on some of my posts as well, without posting any argument or comment whatsoever, each time.

It does feel like an affront against someone. If there's a disagreement toward someone's opinion, the thumbs down symbol is more than enough. The poop emoji suggests a passive-aggressive stance, is detrimental to a healthy discussion and its a most moronic way to react to someone's argument. It should just be removed, plain and simple.

Thats the only thing Kuos can do, we could literally tag him on this post and he wouldnt even make a comment other than leaving a trail of poop around.

Archived