Loot on a19

ZugZuggies

I could build a whole fortress only using blunderbusses. While i really like the slower progression, it is really stale right now. The first week used to be the most exciting one. Now it´s boring after you did it 2 times. You exactly know what you will find in loot and what you will get as a reward from the trader. 

Also people locking away stone tools/weapons in a gun safe is really weird.

You gotta love spending a few in-game days getting together perks, materials and a workbench to finally craft your first piece of yellow quality iron armor, only to start finding purple scrap armor with better stats everywhere because you happened to reach a certain GS threshold.

Looking forward to the next five iterations of this wonderful system.

There should be less purple crap and more low-quality guns/parts etc. at the gamestage where your inventory is getting flooded with blue and purple scrap armors, cloth armors, primitive tools etc. It's a bizarre loot table. I wound up buying my first gun (Q3 shotty) simply because I had not FOUND a gun anywhere, just parts. Also, the blunderbuss is... ok. I won't say decent, it's useless against 2-3 sprinters but it does have a role. At least the ammo is dirt cheap.

After the latest update I started a new game. GS 127 and I am still using a lv3 Handgun. (fine I sold a lv4 handgun before but it has worst stats)

Full luckylooter + candy + lucky goggles whenever I am looting the important boxes.
The spear, the DE, 2 combat sg, chainsaw I get from quest reward. The rest I get from loot.

P.S. That lv 4 assault rifle has an insane base ranged attack of 88 which is why I keep it in my stash.

In my last game I would have almost every lv 6 items in the game already.

1950695152_7DaystoDieScreenshot2020_07.23-19_11_58_98.png.b8471d67aef2772ee2f942da6d90a910.png

A16 weapon part and quality system would be way more nicer, back in the days finding full gun early game wasnt that easy, mostly there was only gun parts from which u can assamble gun if u had found correct shematic ..except pistols who where quite common find in toilets :D also u wastn able to repair stuff if u didnt have correct shematic, and quality lowered with each repair .. ammo in loot was way less making guns kind of exclusive in early game, and mostly using melee or bow ..

Usually i was trying to get as many dukes as fast as possible and priority was to find a good quality spiked club or matchete to buy from trader :)

Was rly fun gameply mehanic

Archived